Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by cert_expert11@yahoo.com, Oct 12, 2006.

  1. Guest

    All Certifications Like
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOFT BUSINESS
    SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing
    guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything
    on behalf of you...
    We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
    fantastic service.
    If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on
    further......
    Mail only at this email id :-

    We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft,
    Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris.
    Please send a request for any test that you require and these will be
    sat on your behalf at one of our officially approved testing centres.
    All of the following prices include exam fees and a small
    administration charge for the service.

    Microsoft any exam :- 400 usd
    ccna :- 900 usd
    ccnp :- 990 usd each exam
    comptia A+ :- 900 usd each exam
    comptia net+ :- 1300 usd
    comptia security + = 1300 usd
    Citrix each exam :- 1000 usd
    sap each exam :- 1200 usd
    oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
    oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
    Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)

    bunndle offer :-

    mcse 2003+ccna(hot hot hot) :- 3000$
    mcse 2003+ccna+ccnp(hot) :- 5999$

    As mentioned previously this is the TOTAL amount including exam fees
    with no hidden extras.
    NO payment will be required before getting exam results, so please do
    not worry. This is a genuine offer.

    We will sit the exams for you and then send login details for the
    official secure testing site.
    After confirmation of pass results you will be required to make payment
    via the Western Union website.----( this facility is only available for
    MICROSOFT exams only)
    This offer is open to anyone worldwide. Our friends from the USA and
    UK are always welcome!!

    If you are interested in this incredible offer we will need the
    following details in advance.
    1. Candidates full name
    2. Full postal address including country.
    3. A scanned image of either a current valid passport or driving
    license.
    4. Landline or cell phone number
    5. Correct exam numbers and names of exams required.

    The current turnaround for exams is around 1 week. Usually a little
    quicker.
    If any further questions need to be answered then please feel free to
    contact me on this
    Email id...

    , Oct 12, 2006

  2. BD [MCNGP] Guest

    <> wrote in message
    Oh yeah baby....I'm all over this one.

    What perfect timing.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 12, 2006

  3. JaR Guest

    On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 03:24:06 -0700, cast into the
    ether:

    > We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
    > fantastic service.

    Vinay, is that you?

    Sounds familiar.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 12, 2006
  4. Re: Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams

    Not worth it, you can do better on your own. Carefully prepared exam
    prep can be had for less, check out my sig if interested in
    Examblaster software.

    Etechzone.com, Oct 20, 2006
  5. BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams

    Ok, I'll bite....

    How can you sell your product for 70% off of the regular list price if it is
    not a braindump?

    Looks like a braindump to me. If you can prove otherwise, come see me.

    "Etechzone.com" <> wrote in message
    > Not worth it, you can do better on your own. Carefully prepared exam
    > prep can be had for less, check out my sig if interested in
    > Examblaster software.

    CertGuard

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006
  6. JaR Guest

    Re: Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams

    On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:44:59 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > How can you sell your product for 70% off of the regular list price if it is
    > not a braindump?
    >
    > Looks like a braindump to me. If you can prove otherwise, come see me.

    What would be the point? It's already established that he's a spammer. Why
    would a legit company feel the need to post a reply to crap that they
    obviously did not even read, just to promote their product?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 20, 2006
  7. BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:44:59 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> How can you sell your product for 70% off of the regular list price if it
    >> is
    >> not a braindump?
    >>
    >> Looks like a braindump to me. If you can prove otherwise, come see me.

    > What would be the point? It's already established that he's a spammer. Why
    > would a legit company feel the need to post a reply to crap that they
    > obviously did not even read, just to promote their product?

    I see your point, and now that I read the whole thread as one, it's almost
    like Moderator and Shania fighting in the alt ng

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 20, 2006