Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls)100% Passing Gauran

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Certificaiton At ur Doorstep, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. hi friends
    if anyone need to clear
    MCSE,MCSA,MCDBA,MCSD,MCSD.NET,CCNA,CCNP,A+,N+,SECURITY+Without exams
    and study..
    we will give the exams on ur bahalf..make u pass in that and charge
    some extra amount from u..
    Then here the search END..

    Benifits:-

    1. No need to Give EXAMS by Urself.
    2. Need not to go on any testing site to give exams.
    3. 100% Passing Gaurantee.
    4. U have to pay US after checking ur results online.
    5. Got certifications at ur Doorstep.

    Things we Need from the candidates :-

    1. Their full name ( that he need to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate).
    2. Their Full address ( for certificaiton De;ivery)
    3. Their Passport And Driving liciense colour scan copy(as photo id
    proof)
    4. Cell as well as landline number with country code
    5. Correct exam numbers( that candidates want to do)

    procedure :-

    Provide us ur these detials then we will sit on our own several testing
    site (vue and prometric both)
    do ur exams and then send u ur scorehseets..by using that scoresheet u
    will easily able to check ur
    result online...and when u will check ur results...only then u have to
    send us payment.
    No Payment in advance required..but in the case of microsoft exams
    only..
    for other tests candidate need to send us half payment in advance..

    prices :-

    Microsoft any exam :- 400 usd
    ccna :- 999 usd
    ccnp :- 1200 usd each exam
    comptia A+ :- 1400 usd each exam
    comptia net+ :- 1300 usd
    comptia security + = 1300 usd
    Citrix each exam :- 1000 usd
    sap each exam :- 1200 usd
    oracle 9i :- 3400 usd
    oracle 10g :- 4800 ussd
    Microsoft Business Solution each exam :-1500usd(including exam fee)

    Special Bunddles :-

    mcse 2003 = 2450 usd ( mcp + mcsa 2003 free )
    mcse2003 + ccna = 3000 usd ( mcp + mcsa 2003 free)
    mcse + ccna + ccnp = 6000 usd ( mcp + mcsa 2003+ mcsa messeging+ mcse
    messeging) HOT bunddle

    contact info :-

    mail us at :-
    Certificaiton At ur Doorstep, Jan 10, 2007