Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd.Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams...100% Passing Gaurantee...Pay After Check R

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Certificaiton At ur Doorstep, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. Obtian MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLARIS,CITRIX Certification
    Without Exams At ur DOORSTEP

    Hello friends,
    I have many testing site of (Vue and Prometric) Worldwide

    what things i need from the candidates :- ?

    1. Candidate full name ( that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    Certificate)
    2. Candidate full address ( for certificaiton Delivery)
    3. Candidate Passport and Driving liciense colour scan copy( as photo
    id proof)
    4. Candidate landline as well as cell phone numbers With country code
    5. Correct EXAM Numbers With codes.

    Procedure :-

    Provide Us these details then i will do ur exams on my own testing
    site, make u pass and then send scoreheets to u.
    by using that scorehseets u will easily able to check ur results
    online.
    only that send Us Payments..

    Note:- Pay After Confirmation Offer is only Avaliable for Microsoft
    Tests only

    For more details catch US at

    intrested Candidate also join our customer care executive on this
    yahoo messenger id
    Certificaiton At ur Doorstep, Jun 26, 2007