Obtain MCSE certificaiton without exams(PAY AFTER CHECK RESULT)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by vinay, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. vinay

    vinay Guest

    FRIENDS
    Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

    friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

    make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

    official secure site.....
    when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    through western union money transfer.......

    what details i need from the candidates :-

    1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
    4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers.......

    so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    details then he will be certified within a week....

    rates :-

    any microsoft exam :- 250 usd(including exam fee)
    ccna exam :- 500 usd(including exam fee)
    ccnp each exam :- 600 usd(inlcduing exam fee)

    so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
    vinay, Mar 17, 2006

  2. This is a fsucking scam....don't do it!!!!!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 18, 2006

  3. vinay

    peter Guest

    sounds cool

    peter, Mar 18, 2006
  4. vinay

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 18, 2006 at 7:20am "peter" blathered:

    > sounds cool

    Troll.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!
    TechGeekPro, Mar 18, 2006
  5. **peter's** the one who fcukin said it
    > sounds cool

    Go for it, that guy will take *really* good care of you.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 19, 2006