Obtain Mcse,Ccna,Ccnp Without Tests( Pay after check results)100%Passing Gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Screenshots DUMPS, Jan 3, 2008.

  1. Get
    Microsoft...Cisco....Comptia.....Oracle......Solaris......Certificaitons
    Without Exam.......P{ay
    After Check Result.......100% Passing Gaurantee In First
    Attempt.......Need Not Tto Give Exams By Urself

    I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

    friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing
    site,

    make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
    scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on
    related

    note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
    MICROSOFT TESTS...

    official secure site.....
    when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
    through western union money transfer, thourgh moneygram or through
    paypal

    my new email id is :-

    what details i need from the candidates :-

    1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
    3. candidate passport and driving liciense scan copy(as photo id
    proof)
    4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
    5. correct exam numbers.......

    so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
    details then he will be certified within a week....

    prices :-

    Microsoft any exam :- 500 usd
    ccna :- 1300 usd
    ccnp :- 3999 usd
    ccsp :- 4999 usd
    ccvp :- 4999 usd
    comptia A+ :- 2600
    comptia net+ :- 1700 usd
    comptia security + = 1700 usd
    Citrix each exam :- 1999 usd
    sap each exam :- 1000 usd
    oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
    oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
    Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)

    bunndle offer :-

    Mcp+Mcsa+Mcse = 4000 usd
    Mcp+Mcsa+Mcse+ccna = 5000 usd
    ccna+ccnp= 4400 usd

    note :- all prices inlcudes exam fee and our charges....

    note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
    tests..

    so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at

    thanzzzzzzzzzz friends

    Screenshots DUMPS, Jan 3, 2008

  2. Screenshots DUMPS

    TheITGirl Guest

    Re: Obtain Mcse,Ccna,Ccnp Without Tests( Pay after check results)100% Passing Gaurantee

    "Screenshots DUMPS" <> wrote in message
    > Get
    > Microsoft...Cisco....Comptia.....Oracle......Solaris......Certificaitons
    > Without Exam.......P{ay
    > After Check Result.......100% Passing Gaurantee In First
    > Attempt.......Need Not Tto Give Exams By Urself
    >
    > I m going to tell you the fastest way to get
    > MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......
    >
    > friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
    > INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
    > make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
    > see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing
    > site,

    <snip, snip, snip>

    > so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
    >

    > thanzzzzzzzzzz friends

    Hey, spammers, get a load of this!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jan 4, 2008