Obtain MCSE 2003 without exams....(PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by vinay, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. vinay

    vinay Guest

    hi friend
    if anyone intrested in getting MCSE certificaiton without
    exams.......then please contact me on this email id

    no need to pay anything in advance...pay after check ur result on
    microsoft secure site......

    procedure :-
    see we have several authorized testing site of VUE and PROMETRIC here
    in india...so. we will give the exams on the behalf of the students
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them...........
    no need to give exams by ureslf....we will sit and do ur exam and gives
    u 100% passing gaurantee....
    jsut provide us ur some details like
    ur name,ur address,ur cell nubmer then i will do ur exam and then send
    scoresheet to u within hours.....then by using that scoresheet u will
    eaily able to login in microsoft secure site....only then send us
    payment

    mcse 2003 cost u 1700 usd(inlcuding exam fee)all seven
    exams........
    also doing other certification
    like,cisco,comptia,oralce,solaris,tibco,sas,and many more
    contact me fast at
    thanzzzzzzzzzz
    vinay, Feb 24, 2006

  2. vinay

    Blackmetal Guest

    To Mr Stupid:

    Because of people like you, the IT and especifically the Certifications, are
    not taken seriously for many employers and even fellow IT professionals.

    Stop this fraudulent business practice and let people who really wish to get
    their certifications and real value in IT, get their own exams.

    Blackmetal, Feb 27, 2006

  3. Bigus Dickus schreef:

    > "Blackmetal" <> wrote in message
    > > To Mr Stupid:
    > >
    > > Because of people like you, the IT and especifically the Certifications, are
    > > not taken seriously for many employers and even fellow IT professionals.
    > >
    > > Stop this fraudulent business practice and let people who really wish to get
    > > their certifications and real value in IT, get their own exams.
    > >

    > A valiant effort Blackmetal, but they don't listen, nor do they care. They are
    > making money, that is all they care about.
    >
    > Think of it this way....What do the cops (try to) do to stop a prostitute from
    > whoring. They bust her John's.
    >
    > The only way these guys will go out of business, is if they stop making money at
    > it.

    What worries me is that apparantly the testing centres in India are
    crap at checking IDs. When I show up for an examn here in the
    Netherlands I have to show two seperate photo ids. I assumed it was
    more or less the same worldwide.

    Jeroen
    Jeroen Wijnands, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Bigus Dickus wrote:
    > > What worries me is that apparantly the testing centres in India are
    > > crap at checking IDs. When I show up for an examn here in the
    > > Netherlands I have to show two seperate photo ids. I assumed it was
    > > more or less the same worldwide.
    > >
    > > Jeroen
    > >

    > It *is* supposed to be the same worldwide, but all those Indian test centers
    > care about is bringing in money. Once the individual has passed though their
    > center there is nothing else for them to do. H3ll, some of the test centers in
    > India even claim to take the exam for the person. Now, *that* is BS! These
    > places should be shut down, and the owners arrested for fraud, embezellement,
    > something, just get them out of the system.
    >
    > But what can we do about it? We're not in India.

    Perhaps we should pester Microsoft that they put the place were you
    passed the examn on your transcript. Try explaining why John Smith of
    Aberdeen Scotland suddenly has a 70-350 on his transcript from a New
    Delhi examn centre. Something like that.

    Jeroen
    Jeroen Wijnands, Mar 1, 2006
  5. vinay

    Julia B Guest

    RE: Obtain MCSE 2003 without exams....(PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION)100% pas

    "vinay" wrote:

    > hi friend
    > if anyone intrested in getting MCSE certificaiton without
    > exams.......then please contact me on this email id
    >
    > no need to pay anything in advance...pay after check ur result on
    > microsoft secure site......
    >
    > procedure :-
    > see we have several authorized testing site of VUE and PROMETRIC here
    > in india...so. we will give the exams on the behalf of the students
    > make them pass and charge some extra amount from them...........
    > no need to give exams by ureslf....we will sit and do ur exam and gives
    > u 100% passing gaurantee....
    > jsut provide us ur some details like
    > ur name,ur address,ur cell nubmer then i will do ur exam and then send
    > scoresheet to u within hours.....then by using that scoresheet u will
    > eaily able to login in microsoft secure site....only then send us
    > payment
    >
    > mcse 2003 cost u 1700 usd(inlcuding exam fee)all seven
    > exams........
    > also doing other certification
    > like,cisco,comptia,oralce,solaris,tibco,sas,and many more
    > contact me fast at
    > thanzzzzzzzzzz

    My MCSE really wouldn't mean much to me if I didn't earn it.
    Julia B, Mar 5, 2006