Obtain MCSE 2003 without exams....(PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by vinay, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. vinay

    vinay Guest

    hi friend
    if anyone intrested in getting MCSE certificaiton without
    exams.......then please contact me on this email id

    no need to pay anything in advance...pay after check ur result on
    microsoft secure site......

    procedure :-
    see we have several authorized testing site of VUE and PROMETRIC here
    in india...so. we will give the exams on the behalf of the students
    make them pass and charge some extra amount from them...........
    no need to give exams by ureslf....we will sit and do ur exam and gives
    u 100% passing gaurantee....
    jsut provide us ur some details like
    ur name,ur address,ur cell nubmer then i will do ur exam and then send
    scoresheet to u within hours.....then by using that scoresheet u will
    eaily able to login in microsoft secure site....only then send us
    payment

    mcse 2003 cost u 1700 usd(inlcuding exam fee)all seven
    exams........
    also doing other certification
    like,cisco,comptia,oralce,solaris,tibco,sas,and many more
    contact me fast at
    thanzzzzzzzzzz
    vinay, Feb 24, 2006