    1800 ISR to get this DNS information, pass it to my ASA, and have the
    ASA use this information when leasing IPs to clients?

    Thanks~! DCS
    DCS, Apr 26, 2006

  2. DCS

    Merv Guest

    assuming 1800 is getting its IP and DSN info via DHCP, then set up a
    DHCP pool on the 1800 configured with the import all function.

    On the ASA configure DHCP relay to relay DHCP client requests from PCs
    thru the ASA to the 1800
    Merv, Apr 27, 2006

  3. DCS

    DCS Guest

    Hey,

    The IPs are static but the ISP DNS servers, while MOSTLY static do
    change occassionally. The gateways the ISPs use seem to be able to get
    this information during their negotiation and I'd like like to replace
    their gateway and have all that information negotiated with my router.

    DCS, Apr 27, 2006
  4. DCS

    Merv Guest

    Can you please provide an ASCII diagram of the current setup and the
    planned setup

    When you say ISP gateway exactly what are you referring to ?

    Is it a device at your site ?
    Merv, Apr 27, 2006