Obtain,A+,Network+,Security+,Server+,Linux+ Without Tests andStudy(100% Passing Gaurantee)

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by vinay saxena, Apr 2, 2008.

  1. vinay saxena

    vinay saxena Guest

    Obtain Microsoft,Cisco,Comptia,CheckPoint,Citrix,CIW,CWNP,Ec-
    Council,ITIL,Juniper,IBM,LPI,Novell,Nortel,Oracle,Sun,VMware,Microsoft
    Dynamics Certifications Without Tests and Study.

    How anyone can avail this facility :- ?
    We have Many Testing Centers( vue and prometric) worldwide.So, our
    Professional Technicians Will do the Exams on the Candidates
    Behalf.Make them Pass and then provide Scoresheet to the
    candidates.After that candidate will Check his Test results and
    Certificaiton Status easily of certification Vendor official Website.

    What things we need from candidates :- ?
    we just need these things from the candidate
    1. candidate full name ( that he need to appear on his scorehseet and
    certificate)
    2. candidate full address ( for certifiaciton delivery)
    3. candidate Passport or driving Liciense Colour Scan copy( as photo
    id proof)
    4. candidate cell or landline number ( with country code)

    After providing these things candidate will get certifiated within 10
    working days..

    For pricelist and Anymore Questions Contact Us at
    vinay saxena, Apr 2, 2008