    those who are MCP/MCSA/MCSE etc so that "proper"
    discussions are created ??

    Mike

    Mike, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Mike

    pheonix1t Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > Hi guys, I am fairly new to this newsgroup and am a MCSA
    > and going on to prep for MCSE.
    >
    > These newsgroups are a great source of information for
    > students, but the group is being let down by:
    >
    > 1. Idiots posting daft questions ie How do I get
    > MCSA/E..look up the m$ website.
    >
    > 2. As a result the above posters get flamed creating
    > animosity.
    >
    > What are people's thoughts on a private newsgroup only for
    > those who are MCP/MCSA/MCSE etc so that "proper"
    > discussions are created ??
    >
    > Mike

    these already exist (sort of), just go the the individual MS newsgroup
    for win2k servers, active directory, advanced servers, sql2000, etc.
    They're usually very good and not too many dumb questions.

    pheonix1t, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    i appreciate that, but they dont really relate to
    certification issues ?

    Mike, Dec 7, 2003
  4. Mike wrote:
    > Hi guys, I am fairly new to this newsgroup and am a MCSA
    > and going on to prep for MCSE.
    >
    > These newsgroups are a great source of information for
    > students, but the group is being let down by:
    >
    > 1. Idiots posting daft questions ie How do I get
    > MCSA/E..look up the m$ website.
    >
    > 2. As a result the above posters get flamed creating
    > animosity.

    "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."

    --
    Fris "Doing my part" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 7, 2003