    Can anyone tell me what this means?

    Thanks.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Lloyd Jones

    Thor Guest

    www.dictionary.com

    "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:cacp73$bf4$...
    > Can anyone tell me what this means?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > LJ

    Thor, Jun 11, 2004

  3. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Thanks, the reason I asked is because some guy in a different NG asked if I
    obfuscated my IP address.

    Apparently if you do a whois on my IP it says that I'm in england but I live
    in Wales. ;-)

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 11, 2004
  4. Lloyd Jones

    Chet Guest

    Look it up in http://www.m-w.com/dictionary.htm

    Confuse, to make obscure

    Chet, Jun 11, 2004
  5. Lloyd Jones

    olfart Guest

    "Chet" <chartley(nospam)> wrote in message
    > Look it up in http://www.m-w.com/dictionary.htm
    >
    > Confuse, to make obscure
    >
    > "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone tell me what this means?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > LJ

    FUBAR

    olfart, Jun 11, 2004
  6. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Yeah oldfart, I'm dying to know, What does that mean?

    People post a genuine question in here and there's always some asshole who
    gives a asshole reply.

    But thanks to Thor and Chet who actually give a helpful and a intelligent
    reply.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 11, 2004
  7. Lloyd Jones

    olfart Guest

    > Yeah oldfart, I'm dying to know, What does that mean?
    >
    > People post a genuine question in here and there's always some asshole who
    > gives a asshole reply.
    >
    > But thanks to Thor and Chet who actually give a helpful and a intelligent
    > reply.
    >
    > LJ

    Guess you were never in the military -
    F...ed Up Beyond All Repair

    olfart, Jun 12, 2004
  8. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Actually I was, Guess you haven't got layef???

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 12, 2004
  9. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Layed. Before you post a stupid, ridiculous, childish and idiotic remark.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 12, 2004
  10. Lloyd Jones

    Stuart Guest

    Lloyd Jones wrote:

    > Thanks, the reason I asked is because some guy in a different NG asked if I
    > obfuscated my IP address.
    >
    > Apparently if you do a whois on my IP it says that I'm in england but I live
    > in Wales. ;-)
    >
    > LJ

    That is probably because your ISP is in England and that is where your
    IP address originates from.

    As a fellow countryman I understand your problem, being mistaken for an
    Englishman is not at the top of my list...in fact it is not on my list
    at all :)

    Stuart

    Stuart, Jul 2, 2004