    Guest Guest

    can anyone help me get a g-mail account, goolgew arent
    being very helpful!!
    Guest, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Guest

    Doom Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:411101c4aa22$591820e0$...
    > can anyone help me get a g-mail account, goolgew arent
    > being very helpful!!

    Where should I send the invite?
    Doom, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > > can anyone help me get a g-mail account, goolgew arent
    > > being very helpful!!

    > Where should I send the invite?

    Doom, please do not contribute to the web presence of anonymii. If/when Mr.
    Anonymous makes use of a real handle, then by all means, give him/her/it an
    invite. Until that special day, though, please realize that it's anonymii
    like this who will be the ultimate downfall of the intarweb.

    rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Guest

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > can anyone help me get a g-mail account, goolgew arent
    >> > being very helpful!!

    >> Where should I send the invite?

    > Doom, please do not contribute to the web presence of anonymii. If/when
    > Mr.
    > Anonymous makes use of a real handle, then by all means, give him/her/it
    > an
    > invite. Until that special day, though, please realize that it's anonymii
    > like this who will be the ultimate downfall of the intarweb.

    Uh, Ken, I was merely trying to introduce this Op to Mr. Swen. You don't
    really think that I would waste an invite on a bottom feeder do you?
    Doom, Oct 4, 2004
  5. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Where should I send the invite?

    > > Doom, please do not contribute to the web presence of anonymii. If/when
    > > Mr.
    > > Anonymous makes use of a real handle, then by all means, give him/her/it
    > > an
    > > invite. Until that special day, though, please realize that it's

    anonymii
    > > like this who will be the ultimate downfall of the intarweb.
    > >

    > Uh, Ken, I was merely trying to introduce this Op to Mr. Swen. You don't
    > really think that I would waste an invite on a bottom feeder do you?

    Sincere aplogies, Swen-Master.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 4, 2004
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    im sorry charlie murphy, i offer you a truce, come smoke with the 'ol boy
    rick james, i offer you the stickiest of icky

    Consultant, Oct 4, 2004
  7. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 4, 2004 at 5:24pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > im sorry charlie murphy, i offer you a truce, come smoke with the 'ol boy
    > rick james, i offer you the stickiest of icky

    Yo, man, my forehead is bumpin', man.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 4, 2004
  8. Guest

    mb Guest

    You prick.

    mb, Oct 5, 2004
  9. Guest

    Doom Guest

    "mb" <> wrote in message
    > You prick.

    It's nice to see my work is appreciated here.
    Doom, Oct 11, 2004
  10. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "mb" <> wrote in message
    > > You prick.

    <piggybacked due to plonked anonymii>
    <Apologies to Doom>

    Thank you, polesmoker. I'm an attention whore, so I love when I'm recognized
    like this. I'd like to thank my family and friends for the prick award.
    They've been instrumental in my success. Also, big ups to my Lord and
    Savior, Jesus Christ, without whom I would not have had the strength to
    continue pricking all these years. To the Anonymous Academy, thank you for
    recognizing my work.
    <cue music>
    To my fans, thank you for everything, I love you all!
    <music gets louder>
    Vote Kerry in November! Bush is a liar! He's killing our troops for no
    reason!
    <music gets even louder>
    They're unfair! They're liars, theives, and cheats! All of them. Bush and
    his cronies!
    <cut to commercial>

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 11, 2004
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    > Thank you, polesmoker. I'm an attention whore, so I love when I'm
    > recognized like this. I'd like to thank my family and friends for the
    > prick award. They've been instrumental in my success. Also, big ups to
    > my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, without whom I would not have had
    > the strength to continue pricking all these years. To the Anonymous
    > Academy, thank you for recognizing my work.
    > <cue music>
    > To my fans, thank you for everything, I love you all!
    > <music gets louder>
    > Vote Kerry in November! Bush is a liar! He's killing our troops for no
    > reason!
    > <music gets even louder>
    > They're unfair! They're liars, theives, and cheats! All of them. Bush
    > and his cronies!
    > <cut to commercial>

    *Silently hands Ken a Prozac...*

    JaR
    Calming Candidate
    JaR, Oct 11, 2004
  12. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 11, 2004 at 10:50am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > "Doom" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "mb" <> wrote in message
    >> > You prick.

    > <piggybacked due to plonked anonymii>
    > <Apologies to Doom>
    >
    > Thank you, polesmoker. I'm an attention whore, so I love when I'm
    > recognized like this. I'd like to thank my family and friends for the
    > prick award. They've been instrumental in my success. Also, big ups to
    > my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, without whom I would not have had the
    > strength to continue pricking all these years. To the Anonymous Academy,
    > thank you for recognizing my work.
    > <cue music>
    > To my fans, thank you for everything, I love you all!
    > <music gets louder>
    > Vote Kerry in November! Bush is a liar! He's killing our troops for no
    > reason!
    > <music gets even louder>
    > They're unfair! They're liars, theives, and cheats! All of them. Bush
    > and his cronies!
    > <cut to commercial>

    That sounded extremely similar to my MCNGP acceptance speech.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 11, 2004