[O.T.] - Merry X-mas

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Corsair, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. Corsair

    Corsair Guest

    From the Ship-yard in Frederiskhavn (Denmark) repairing the vessel, and
    X-Mas far away from home.

    I wish to you all a Merry X-Mas and Happy new year 2007
    ---
    Corsair
    Corsair, Dec 22, 2006

  2. Merry Christmas to you, too.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 22, 2006

  3. Corsair

    John Barnes Guest

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

    John Barnes, Dec 23, 2006
  4. Corsair

    Jane C Guest

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

    Jane C, Dec 23, 2006
  5. Corsair

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    Vista Enterprise x86
    Office 2007

    Dennis Pack, Dec 23, 2006
  6. Rough sailing in the Skagerak? My sympathies!

    Time to check out the local beer selection. Happy hollidays, to you Corsair.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 23, 2006
  7. Corsair

    Dshai Guest

    Happy Holidays to all...;o)

    Dshai, Dec 23, 2006
  8. Indeed the very best of the holiday season to all of you. And may your new
    year be a healthy one.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 23, 2006
  9. Corsair:
    From the island where corsairs would shipwreck 500 years ago in search of
    gold and a southern connection between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans...
    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to the members of this distinguished newsgroup!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 23, 2006
  10. Corsair

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Dec 24, 2006
  11. Happy Holidays!

    /Max
    From up north Scandinavia (Stockholm) with no snow. :)

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Core 2 Extreme X6800

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Dec 24, 2006
  12. Corsair

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Let me join the choir of happy holidays and
    a good 2007 with lots of 64-bit activity and drivers :-D

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Dec 24, 2006
  13. Corsair

    Buzz Guest