[O/T] Humpday nonsense

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Jun 28, 2006.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 28, 2006

  2. JaR

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jun 28, 2006

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:49:00 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

    > Don't let MSBob see this.

    Ye Ghods! We could end up with a 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!

    Oh the horror!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 28, 2006
  4. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    > Ye Ghods! We could end up with a 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!
    >
    > Oh the horror!

    The InterNeil can't be armed, there are laws against that if I remember
    correctly. The most the InterNeil could do to you is ask you nicely to
    please stop or I'll run away.

    Jtyc, Jun 28, 2006
  5. JaR

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:08:45 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    >> Ye Ghods! We could end up with a 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!
    >>
    >> Oh the horror!

    > The InterNeil can't be armed, there are laws against that if I remember
    > correctly. The most the InterNeil could do to you is ask you nicely to
    > please stop or I'll run away.

    ROFL - PotD!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jun 28, 2006
  6. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > 9mm, semiautomatic InterNeil!

    I'm insulted, first off I'm already fully automatic (or do I need to over
    post for a bit) and the 9mm thing was just plain rude...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  7. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:#NxnyVtmGHA.3296
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > The most the InterNeil could do to you is ask you nicely to
    > please stop or I'll run away.

    I AM NOT A BORDER GUARD!!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - He who laughs last probably made a backup.

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  8. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > PotD!

    *stares at feet*

    secoded

    *I'm so ashamed*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - AUDIT THE IRS!

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  9. JaR

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > ...and the 9mm thing was just plain rude...

    Yeah, I told this girl I was packing 9 big ones, then she
    found out I was Canadian.

    kp "they use the metric system" g

    kpg, Jun 29, 2006
  10. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    >> ...and the 9mm thing was just plain rude...

    > Yeah, I told this girl I was packing 9 big ones, then she
    > found out I was Canadian.

    So you're saying I should stop bragging about being at least a big 15
    long?

    (and the bigger ones, not those tiny mm things, _cm_! you have my
    sympathy if you have 9mm...)

    --
    The Inter"not to mention a good 4 wide"Neil MCNGP Triple X

    - I *did* read the docs; that's why I'm confused!

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006