o.k. let's settle this here and now:

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    As many of you may have heard, last year a fist fight broke out in a hotel
    room the night before a tech conference in Los Vegas. As a result, two
    keynote speakers involved in the dispute spent the entire weekend in jail
    and entire event was almost cancelled. So can we please settle this issue
    now?

    When a group of Microsoft certs go in together on a hooker, is there an
    official "pecking order"? Is it MCSDs first, followed by MCADs and then the
    MCPs; or is basically just first come first serve? Also would a MCSD.NET
    cert have priority over with someone with just a MCSD 6.0 certification?

    Guest, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    actually, the mcse +i gets first crack at the whore

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Consultant wrote:
    > actually, the mcse +i gets first crack at the whore

    Let's don't be silly. The ones with the smallest "members" go first, so as
    to not damage the merchandise. Sadly, I always seem to be last in line.

    --
    Fris "Besides, MCNGP would trump them all in that 'pecking' order" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Both you and the mcse at the same time? Well that's one way to avoid a
    fight. But what if there is a mcdba who insists on being first in line too;
    where would he fit in?

    Guest, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    depends on his stored procedure
    ya see, the webhead is the front end, without it, there is no getting to the
    data. and don't go trying to pull some fat client crap on me either.

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Guest

    mat Guest

    Actually the MCSE makes the initial call and sets up the location
    The MCSD does all the work,
    and the MCDBA shoots video and cleans the room after making backups of
    the tapes.

    :)

    mat, Dec 8, 2003