O.J. Simpson sentenced to 15-plus years

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Dec 5, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 5, 2008

  2. Guest

    , Dec 5, 2008

  3. iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 5, 2:00 pm, wrote:
    > Just beating the rush of the news agencies.http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >
    > Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    > wages.
    > --
    >
    > pastor dave helps jack off the horsehttp://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/BrainerdClip.jpg

    State prison is easier than federal prison.

    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
  4. iL_weReo propogated this using googlegroups.com:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    >>
    >> http://www.breitbart.com/artic le.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >>
    >> Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    >> wages.
    >> --
    >>
    >> pastor dave helps jack off the horse
    >>
    >> http://images.dailykos.com/images/use r/3/BrainerdClip.jpg

    > State prison is easier than federal prison.

    If by that YOU mean "they take bribes", then...
    I don't even know about that.

    So, you think OJ will be the bitch, the bitchor, or the bitchee?

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Hatfields and McCoys because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

    http://congratulations-your-free-gift.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2008
  5. iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 5, 2:02 pm, wrote:
    >   wrote:
    > >garnish his prisons earned
    > >wages.

    > garnish his prison earned wages
    > --
    >
    > pastor dave helps jack off the horsehttp://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/BrainerdClip.jpg

    I mean there's more of a chance of getting out State Prison than there
    is getting released early from Federal Prison. OJ's a weird dude.

    I can tell you I once saw a dude in The Laugh Factory in LA doing his
    OJ impression by opening the door and swinging his imaginary knife
    around and he brought the house down. I'll never forget it.

    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
  6. propogated this using

    > Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    > http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >
    > Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    > wages.

    I'm surprised he wasn't in lead-camera-focus trying on
    undersized gloves... and he *knows* better to write a book
    because the Goldmans already did that dance with him.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2008
  7. richard Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:00:38 -0800, wrote:

    >Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    >http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >
    >Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    >wages.

    He won't see a day behind bars.
    The case will be appealed and overturned.
    If not, he'll get probation.

    richard, Dec 5, 2008
  8. richard <> propogated this using

    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:00:38 -0800, wrote:
    >

    >>Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    >>http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >>
    >>Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    >>wages.

    > He won't see a day behind bars.
    > The case will be appealed and overturned.
    > If not, he'll get probation.

    He's already seen 64 days... and while they might
    appeal, they'll never win this one because there
    are literally not any grounds except, arguably, for
    remand, which upon retrial, he'll definately get
    convicted again... so he's just spending some
    more of the Goldman's money... helping the high-paid
    lawyers keep up with their luxury car payments in
    this recession economy. Guess that sort of makes
    him a saint now, ehh?

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 5, 2008
  9. "richard" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:00:38 -0800, wrote:
    >

    >>Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    >>http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >>
    >>Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    >>wages.

    > He won't see a day behind bars.
    > The case will be appealed and overturned.
    > If not, he'll get probation.

    Except that, from the article ...

    "Glass ruled before sentencing that Simpson cannot be freed on bail pending
    possible appeal."

    J¡m ßéâñ, Dec 5, 2008
  10. Respondant Guest

    J¡m ßéâñ wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message

    >> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:00:38 -0800, wrote:
    >>

    >>> Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    >>> http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >>>
    >>> Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    >>> wages.

    >> He won't see a day behind bars.
    >> The case will be appealed and overturned.
    >> If not, he'll get probation.

    > Except that, from the article ...
    >
    > "Glass ruled before sentencing that Simpson cannot be freed on bail
    > pending possible appeal."

    They don't call him RtS (Richard the Stupid) for nuthin'.

    Respondant, Dec 5, 2008
  11. John Holmes Guest

    Bucky Breeder "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > richard <> propogated this using
    >
    >> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:00:38 -0800, wrote:
    >>

    >>>Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    >>>http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >>>
    >>>Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    >>>wages.

    >> He won't see a day behind bars.
    >> The case will be appealed and overturned.
    >> If not, he'll get probation.

    > He's already seen 64 days... and while they might
    > appeal, they'll never win this one because there
    > are literally not any grounds except, arguably, for
    > remand, which upon retrial, he'll definately get
    > convicted again... so he's just spending some
    > more of the Goldman's money... helping the high-paid
    > lawyers keep up with their luxury car payments in
    > this recession economy. Guess that sort of makes
    > him a saint now, ehh?

    That's it. I'll hire you next time when I get in trouble.
    ;-)

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Dec 5, 2008
  12. richard <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 11:00:38 -0800, wrote:
    >

    >> Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    >> http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >>
    >> Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    >> wages.

    > He won't see a day behind bars.
    > The case will be appealed and overturned.
    > If not, he'll get probation.

    Appeals if lost, can often result in longer terms being considered.

    expert lino fitter, Dec 5, 2008
  13. Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:18:46 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >He won't see a day behind bars.

    I could be wrong, but I believe he's already in custody.

    >The case will be appealed and overturned.

    Or just appealed. And appealed...

    Evan Platt, Dec 5, 2008
  14. chuckcar Guest

    wrote in

    > Just beating the rush of the news agencies.
    > http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D94SNE980&show_article=1
    >
    > Wonder if the Goldmans will be able to garnish his prisons earned
    > wages.

    Seven years minimum actually. They rush only so fast so they can be less
    inaccurate (maybe).

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Dec 5, 2008
  15. The Real Truth MVP, Dec 6, 2008
  16. John Holmes <> propogated this using

    > Bucky Breeder "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> richard <> propogated this using

    >>> He won't see a day behind bars.
    >>> The case will be appealed and overturned.
    >>> If not, he'll get probation.

    >> He's already seen 64 days... and while they might
    >> appeal, they'll never win this one because there
    >> are literally not any grounds except, arguably, for
    >> remand, which upon retrial, he'll definately get
    >> convicted again... so he's just spending some
    >> more of the Goldman's money... helping the high-paid
    >> lawyers keep up with their luxury car payments in
    >> this recession economy. Guess that sort of makes
    >> him a saint now, ehh?
    >>

    > That's it. I'll hire you next time when I get in trouble.
    > ;-)

    I could probably refer you to somebody...

    But as much as I hayte lawyers, they're the only ones who really
    get a "voice" in the American judicial business monopoly...

    My position is that by and large most JDs who practice law are
    the ones who aren't very good at business. So they rob and steal...
    "legally".

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 6, 2008