    under firefox the forum page opens up in a small strip down the centre
    of the page, works alright under IE.

    PseUDO

    PseUDO, Feb 24, 2004

  2. PseUDO

    Brian Boutel Guest

    PseUDO wrote:

    > Can someone using Firefox please test this site for me
    > http://www.nzwireless.org/forums.html
    > under firefox the forum page opens up in a small strip down the centre
    > of the page, works alright under IE.
    >
    > PseUDO

    I get the same. Narrow central strip in firefox, same strip on the left
    with the forum stuff occupying the rest of the page in IE.

    --brian
    --
    Brian Boutel
    Wellington New Zealand

    Note the NOSPAM

    Brian Boutel, Feb 24, 2004

  3. PseUDO

    -[Myth]- Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:22:57 +1300, PseUDO wrote:

    > Can someone using Firefox please test this site for me
    > http://www.nzwireless.org/forums.html
    > under firefox the forum page opens up in a small strip down the centre
    > of the page, works alright under IE.
    >
    > PseUDO

    Hey that is strange, does the same with Mozilla Firebird 0.7 and Mozilla
    1.4a

    -[Myth]-, Feb 24, 2004
  4. PseUDO

    PseUDO Guest

    -[Myth]- wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:22:57 +1300, PseUDO wrote:
    >

    >>Can someone using Firefox please test this site for me
    >>http://www.nzwireless.org/forums.html
    >>under firefox the forum page opens up in a small strip down the centre
    >>of the page, works alright under IE.
    >>
    >>PseUDO

    > Hey that is strange, does the same with Mozilla Firebird 0.7 and Mozilla
    > 1.4a

    Cheers guys, it has been working fine up till today, must be something
    at their end, not a fault of Firefox.

    PseUDO

    PseUDO, Feb 24, 2004