    I'm looking at NZWireless as a backup ISP.

    I'm looking at their 2/2mbps 10gig plan.

    Any feedback on their performance?

    OwenWatson, Mar 15, 2007

  2. OwenWatson

    Mathew Good Guest

    On 14 Mar 2007 20:29:40 -0700, "OwenWatson" <> wrote:

    >I'm looking at NZWireless as a backup ISP.
    >
    >I'm looking at their 2/2mbps 10gig plan.
    >
    >Any feedback on their performance?

    Yes Terrible from the posts that I have read here.

    Mathew Good, Mar 15, 2007

  3. OwenWatson

    EMB Guest

    Mathew Good wrote:

    > Yes Terrible from the posts that I have read here.

    Shit hot Roger - second hand information filtered by your biased,
    unreliable, semi-senile memory. Well done.

    At the very least if you're going to slag a business/service off like
    that post a link to the original posts/corroborating evidence.

    EMB, Mar 15, 2007
  4. OwenWatson

    OwenWatson Guest

    On Mar 15, 5:48 pm, Mathew Good < wrote:

    > Yes Terrible from the posts that I have read here.

    I've posted here as I can't find anything negative by searching. Can
    you provide links that will make up for my lack of searching skill?

    OwenWatson, Mar 15, 2007
  5. OwenWatson

    Blue Guest

    On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:57:43 -0700, OwenWatson wrote:

    > On Mar 15, 5:48 pm, Mathew Good < wrote:
    >
    >> Yes Terrible from the posts that I have read here.

    > I've posted here as I can't find anything negative by searching. Can you
    > provide links that will make up for my lack of searching skill?

    Matthew rests his case.

    Blue, Mar 16, 2007