    me with tivo setup in NZ.

    Cheers,

    Larry

    Larry Spitz, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Larry Spitz

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:02:48 +1300, Larry Spitz <> wrote:

    >I am looking for a current source of nztivo guide data.

    I doubt you'll get it, and if you do it'll be an underground thing. TVNZ
    doesn't want you to have it. They'll have anyone shut down that tries.

    Actually thinking about it, isn't TVNZ owned by the country? We should all
    start complaining to the politicians about it.

    Craig Shore, Dec 19, 2005

  3. Larry Spitz

    shannon Guest

    Craig Shore wrote:
    > On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:02:48 +1300, Larry Spitz <> wrote:
    >

    >>I am looking for a current source of nztivo guide data.

    > I doubt you'll get it, and if you do it'll be an underground thing. TVNZ
    > doesn't want you to have it. They'll have anyone shut down that tries.
    >
    > Actually thinking about it, isn't TVNZ owned by the country? We should all
    > start complaining to the politicians about it.

    Google for xmltvnz.exe to get you started

    shannon, Dec 19, 2005
  4. Larry Spitz

    shannon Guest

    Larry Spitz wrote:
    > I am looking for a current source of nztivo guide data. I have tried the
    > two sites for which I have been able to find IP addresses: 66.92.222.38
    > and 216.58.174.222, but neither responds.
    >
    > My larger problem is finding current updated information for nztivo in
    > general and some forum for asking for help. I do know about nztivo.net
    > and minnie.tuhs.org and forums.oztivo.net. I have passed the point where
    > I find these sites useful but I still don't have an operational tivo.
    >
    > I would be interested in an email conversation with someone who can help
    > me with tivo setup in NZ.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Larry

    Heres a scraper application
    http://www.tvxb.com/downloads.htm

    shannon, Dec 19, 2005
  5. Larry Spitz wrote:
    > I am looking for a current source of nztivo guide data. I have tried the
    > two sites for which I have been able to find IP addresses: 66.92.222.38
    > and 216.58.174.222, but neither responds.
    >
    > My larger problem is finding current updated information for nztivo in
    > general and some forum for asking for help. I do know about nztivo.net
    > and minnie.tuhs.org and forums.oztivo.net. I have passed the point where
    > I find these sites useful but I still don't have an operational tivo.
    >
    > I would be interested in an email conversation with someone who can help
    > me with tivo setup in NZ.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Larry

    http://mr.geek.nz/epg/online/

    Not currently playing the game but keep an eye on it

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*

    Collector»NZ, Jan 6, 2006