NZ PC suppliers

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Robert, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Robert, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Robert

    XPD Guest

    "Andre Southgate" <> wrote in message
    news:qqUyb.16357$...

    > thats like saying, could someone send me the links of any
    > second hand car sales yards? Lets try something simple...
    > where are you located? Is price your primary concern?

    > >Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer
    > >resellers eg, paradigm.
    > >Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

    Add the following to that... what do you want the PC for ? (games, office
    work, etc etc)
    :)
    XPD, Dec 2, 2003

  3. On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:45:32 +1300, "XPD" <>
    scribbled:

    >"Andre Southgate" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> thats like saying, could someone send me the links of any
    >> second hand car sales yards? Lets try something simple...
    >> where are you located? Is price your primary concern?

    >> >Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer
    >> >resellers eg, paradigm.
    >> >Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

    >Add the following to that... what do you want the PC for ? (games, office
    >work, etc etc)

    Isn't that the point of having a 'build your own' PC builder, so you
    can build your own custom PC to your specs?

    I don't think it's a hard question what the OP asked.

    http://www.ascent.co.nz/pcbuild.asp

    http://www.eoneonline.co.nz/e-one/pcbuilder?id=K5gefPM7&mv_pc=9

    http://www.gamma.co.nz

    http://www.tastech.co.nz

    http://www.qmb.co.nz

    http://www.pp.co.nz

    http://www.oemcomputers.co.nz/oembuild.asp

    That wasn't so hard.

    --
    Phillip Weston
    Taumarunui, New Zealand

    Phillip Weston, Dec 2, 2003
  4. thats like saying, could someone send me the links of any

    Andre Southgate, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Robert

    XPD Guest

    "Phillip Weston" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > I don't think it's a hard question what the OP asked.

    Sssshhh... Im having one of those off weeks. Think Im gonna keep outta NG's
    this week :p
    C u in #sp
    XPD, Dec 2, 2003
  6. Robert

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:11:44 -0800, "Natas" <>
    wrote:

    >Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer resellers eg, paradigm.
    >Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

    It hasn't been updated in a long time (a year?) but it's a starting
    point http://compshop.orcon.net.nz/
    Craig Shore, Dec 2, 2003
  7. Robert

    KS Guest

    www.lcqcomputers.co.nz in Auckland.
    KS, Dec 2, 2003
  8. Robert

    Ali P Guest

    "Natas" <> wrote in message
    > Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer resellers eg,

    paradigm.
    > Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

    Ascent is a little more expensive than most but their website is the best
    online shopping site I've seen for a NZ based company. They have a PC
    builder page on their site where you can save your dream PC and add a
    pricewatch that will alert you when the price drops.

    The only problem I've had with them is that the goods are dipatched directly
    from the suppliers and you can end up chasing up several parcels from
    different courier companies if you're not home when they turn up to deliver
    it. Other stores I've bought from online have sent it all in the one package
    which is much more convenient.
    Ali P, Dec 2, 2003
  9. On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:00:11 +1300, "KS" <> wrote:

    >"Natas" <> wrote in message
    >> Would some one send me the URL's for any NZ computer resellers eg,

    >paradigm.
    >> Preferably one that has a 'build your own' option.

    >www.lcqcomputers.co.nz in Auckland.

    Ascent
    Gregory Parker, Dec 2, 2003
  10. Robert