NZ Importer of Logitech Products

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by John Wesley Hardin, Nov 23, 2004.

  1. The NZ Importer of Logitech Products anyone know who they are please ?
    T.I.A.

    John Wesley Hardin, Nov 23, 2004

  2. John Wesley Hardin

    SteveM Guest

    "John Wesley Hardin" <> wrote in news:co0erj$8om$1
    @lust.ihug.co.nz:

    > The NZ Importer of Logitech Products anyone know who they are please ?
    > T.I.A.

    Techpac

    SteveM

    SteveM, Nov 23, 2004

  3. John Wesley Hardin

    Rider Guest

    "SteveM" <> wrote in message
    > "John Wesley Hardin" <> wrote in news:co0erj$8om$1
    > @lust.ihug.co.nz:
    >

    >> The NZ Importer of Logitech Products anyone know who they are please ?
    >> T.I.A.
    >>

    > Techpac
    >
    > SteveM

    And Ingram Micro (wankers)

    Rider

    Rider, Nov 23, 2004
  4. Rider wrote:
    >>>The NZ Importer of Logitech Products anyone know who they are please ?
    >>>T.I.A.

    >>Techpac

    > And Ingram Micro (wankers)

    arent they the same place now?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 24, 2004
  5. John Wesley Hardin

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:00:44 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >>>Techpac

    >> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

    >arent they the same place now?

    Sure are

    --
    BOINC SETI

    DoggNZ, Nov 24, 2004
  6. John Wesley Hardin

    Mark S Guest

    "DoggNZ" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:00:44 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    > <> wrote:

    > >> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

    > >arent they the same place now?

    > Sure are
    >
    > --
    > BOINC SETI
    > http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/stats.php?userID=1469&trans=off

    Not for another 6 weeks.

    Mark S, Nov 24, 2004
  7. John Wesley Hardin

    Rider Guest

    >>>Techpac

    >> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

    > arent they the same place now?

    Yep, owned by the same people. I hope TP isn't the same as IM (wankers)

    Rider, Nov 24, 2004
  8. John Wesley Hardin

    DoggNZ Guest

    On 23 Nov 2004 21:12:10 -0600, "Mark S" <> wrote:

    >"DoggNZ" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:00:44 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    >> <> wrote:

    >> >arent they the same place now?

    >> Sure are
    >>
    >> --
    >> BOINC SETI
    >> http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/stats.php?userID=1469&trans=off

    >Not for another 6 weeks.

    Our integration process will begin immediately and continue through
    next year. During this time, we will keep a mindful watch on your
    business and will continue to maintain a high-level of service and
    open communication with you. Should you have any immediate questions,
    we invite you to contact your local sales/product management team on
    (09) 574-2500 or (0508)INGRAM.

    --
    BOINC SETI

    DoggNZ, Nov 24, 2004
  9. John Wesley Hardin

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:16:12 +1300, "Rider"
    <> provided this moment of wisdom:

    >"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

    >> arent they the same place now?

    >Yep, owned by the same people. I hope TP isn't the same as IM (wankers)

    Oh, the irony.

    I was hoping Ingram would lift TP's game (to somewhere above absolute
    idiots).

    /Begin Sig
    Vs lbh pna ernq guvf......
    Lbh haqrefgnaq gur onfvpf :)
    Ohg, lbh unir sne gbb zhpu serr gvzr
    /End Sig

    Ryan Jacobs, Nov 24, 2004
  10. John Wesley Hardin

    Mark S Guest

    "DoggNZ" <> wrote in message
    > On 23 Nov 2004 21:12:10 -0600, "Mark S" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"DoggNZ" <> wrote in message

    please ?

    > >> Sure are
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> BOINC SETI
    > >> http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/stats.php?userID=1469&trans=off

    > >Not for another 6 weeks.
    > >

    > Our integration process will begin immediately and continue through
    > next year. During this time, we will keep a mindful watch on your
    > business and will continue to maintain a high-level of service and
    > open communication with you. Should you have any immediate questions,
    > we invite you to contact your local sales/product management team on
    > (09) 574-2500 or (0508)INGRAM.

    Well ummmm nuthings started yet here ;)

    And they are still officially seperate company's for another 6 weeks.

    Mark S, Nov 24, 2004
  11. John Wesley Hardin

    DoggNZ Guest

    On 24 Nov 2004 15:19:07 -0600, "Mark S" <> wrote:

    >"DoggNZ" <> wrote in message
    >> On 23 Nov 2004 21:12:10 -0600, "Mark S" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >"DoggNZ" <> wrote in message

    >please ?

    >> >Not for another 6 weeks.
    >> >

    >> Our integration process will begin immediately and continue through
    >> next year. During this time, we will keep a mindful watch on your
    >> business and will continue to maintain a high-level of service and
    >> open communication with you. Should you have any immediate questions,
    >> we invite you to contact your local sales/product management team on
    >> (09) 574-2500 or (0508)INGRAM.
    >>

    >Well ummmm nuthings started yet here ;)
    >
    >And they are still officially seperate company's for another 6 weeks.

    You work for one of them? Umm...any chance of a good deal on a 50"
    Plasma? ;)

    --
    BOINC SETI

    DoggNZ, Nov 24, 2004
  12. John Wesley Hardin

    Rider Guest

    <Snip>

    > Our integration process will begin immediately and continue through
    > next year. During this time, we will keep a mindful watch on your
    > business and will continue to maintain a high-level of service

    Bollocks

    Rider, Nov 24, 2004