    Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
    have a nice car and a house.

    What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis size.

    Robert Mathews, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Robert Mathews

    reetix Guest

    "Robert Mathews" <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote in message
    news:bhgvjr$afo$...
    > Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    > Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
    >
    > Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
    > have a nice car and a house.
    >
    > What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis

    size.

    is it online? if so, whats the URL?

    reetix, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Robert Mathews

    Nelly Guest

    On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:22:42 +0100, "reetix" <reetix@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >"Robert Mathews" <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote in message
    >> Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    >> Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
    >>
    >> Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
    >> have a nice car and a house.
    >>
    >> What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis

    >size.
    >
    >is it online? if so, whats the URL?

    You'll find it here at ...

    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisp...7&thesection=technology&thesubsection=general

    Nelly.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)

    Nelly, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Robert Mathews

    Rob King Guest

    Robert Mathews wrote:
    > Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    > Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
    >
    > Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
    > have a nice car and a house.
    >
    > What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis size.

    His comment of "just delete them" is all well and good, but while we
    still have volume charging on our internet connections, each little
    piece of spam has a monetary penalty attached to it.

    Arrogant toad.

    Rob King, Aug 14, 2003
  5. Robert Mathews allegedly said:

    > Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    > Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
    >
    > Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
    > have a nice car and a house.
    >
    > What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis
    > size.

    What say we ask him?

    2,000 times / day should do it.

    Henry Sidgwick, Aug 15, 2003
  6. Rob King allegedly said:

    > His comment of "just delete them" is all well and good, but while we
    > still have volume charging on our internet connections, each little
    > piece of spam has a monetary penalty attached to it.
    >
    > Arrogant toad.

    Too right.

    My sendmail gateway explicitly rejects connects from known spammers.....just
    to save me data traffic.

    Henry Sidgwick, Aug 15, 2003
  7. Robert Mathews

    Snoopy Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:40:07 +1200, "Robert Mathews"
    <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote:

    >Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    >Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.

    I saw that the author managed to trace him through 'whois'. Can
    anyone explain how this is done?

    The only whois I have ever used tells you that a domain is not
    available (read registered to someone) but gives no clue as to who the
    person is.

    SNOOPY

    --
    Join the fight against aggressive, unrepentant
    spammers 'china-netcom'. E-mail me for more

    Snoopy, Aug 15, 2003
  8. Robert Mathews

    art Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:40:07 +1200, "Robert Mathews"
    <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote:

    >Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    >Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
    >
    >Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
    >have a nice car and a house.
    >
    >What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis size.

    Someone should take him to fairgo, or get holmes involved, to
    publisise this more. I am sure the more unsolicited compliant he gets,
    the harder life will be for him. I can't believe how immoral he is.

    art, Aug 15, 2003
  9. Robert Mathews

    art Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:51:02 +1200, Rob King <>
    wrote:

    >Robert Mathews wrote:
    >> Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    >> Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
    >>
    >> Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled him to
    >> have a nice car and a house.
    >>
    >> What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis size.
    >>

    >His comment of "just delete them" is all well and good, but while we
    >still have volume charging on our internet connections, each little
    >piece of spam has a monetary penalty attached to it.
    >
    >Arrogant toad.

    Should send him an inovice for reviewing his correspondance.

    art, Aug 15, 2003
  10. Robert Mathews

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    art <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:40:07 +1200, "Robert Mathews"
    > <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote:
    >
    >>Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    >>Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
    >>
    >>Happy go lucky spammer, who cheerily commented how this has enabled
    >>him to have a nice car and a house.
    >>
    >>What a jolly nice man. I wonder if he needs a pill to boost his penis
    >>size.
    >>

    > Someone should take him to fairgo, or get holmes involved, to
    > publisise this more. I am sure the more unsolicited compliant he gets,
    > the harder life will be for him. I can't believe how immoral he is.

    Well if he *was* selling 6,000 bottles a month at $USD 69.99 I don't think
    he would be the least bit bothered. He could be reading this thread and
    lol all the way to the bank.

    Put it into perspective - people have murdered for far less profit than
    what this guy is making from spamming - remember the RSA murders ? Now i'm
    not saying it's OK to spam but at least we are still in one peace and able
    to talk about him.

    --
    Chris Mayhew using Xnews !

    Chris Mayhew, Aug 15, 2003
  11. Robert Mathews

    Howard Guest

    Snoopy wrote:

    > I saw that the author managed to trace him through 'whois'. Can
    > anyone explain how this is done?

    Here is the result of a search for caverock.net.nz on www.allwhois.com

    % New Zealand Domain Name Registry Limited
    % Users confirm on submission their agreement to all published Terms
    %
    version: 0.95
    query_datetime: 2003-08-15T15:25:27+12:00
    domain_name: caverock.net.nz
    query_status: 200 Active
    domain_dateregistered: 1997-10-17T00:00:00+13:00
    domain_datebilleduntil: 2003-10-17T00:00:00+13:00
    domain_datelastmodified: 2003-02-03T17:59:56+13:00
    domain_delegaterequested: yes
    %
    registrar_name: Domainz
    registrar_address1: Private Bag 1810
    registrar_city: Wellington
    registrar_country: NZ (NEW ZEALAND)
    registrar_phone: +64 4 918-1740
    registrar_fax: +64 4 918-1719
    registrar_email: lid
    %
    registrant_contact_name: Cave Rock Software Ltd
    registrant_contact_address1: PO Box 22488
    registrant_contact_address2: High Street
    registrant_contact_city: Christchurch
    registrant_contact_postalcode: 8001
    registrant_contact_country: NZ (NEW ZEALAND)
    registrant_contact_phone: +64 3 366 4242
    registrant_contact_fax: +64 3 366 5478
    registrant_contact_email: lid
    %
    admin_contact_name: Paul Lebeau
    admin_contact_address1: PO Box 22488
    admin_contact_address2: High Street
    admin_contact_city: Christchurch
    admin_contact_postalcode: 8001
    admin_contact_country: NZ (NEW ZEALAND)
    admin_contact_phone: +64 3 366 4242
    admin_contact_fax: +64 3 366 5478
    admin_contact_email: lid
    %
    technical_contact_name: Cave Rock Internet
    technical_contact_address1: PO Box 22488
    technical_contact_address2: Christchurch, New Zealand
    technical_contact_phone: +64 3 3664242
    technical_contact_fax: +64 3 3665478
    technical_contact_email: lid
    %
    ns_name_01: ns2.caverock.co.nz
    ns_ip4_01: 202.37.100.19
    ns_name_02: ns1.caverock.co.nz
    ns_ip4_02: 202.37.100.1
    %
    % Users are advised that the following activities are strictly forbidden.
    %
    % Using multiple WHOIS queries, or using the output of multiple WHOIS
    % queries in conjunction with any other facility or service, to enable
    % or effect a download of part or all of the .nz Register.
    %
    % Using any information contained in the WHOIS query output to attempt a
    % targeted contact campaign with any person, or any organisation, using any
    % medium.
    %
    % A breach of these conditions will be treated as a breach of the .nz
    Policies
    % and Procedures. Sanctions in line with those specified in the policies
    and
    % procedures at www.dnc.org.nz may result from any breach.

    Howard, Aug 15, 2003
  12. Robert Mathews

    art Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 03:20:28 GMT, Chris Mayhew <> wrote:

    >art <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:40:07 +1200, "Robert Mathews"
    >> <do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote:

    >Put it into perspective - people have murdered for far less profit than
    >what this guy is making from spamming - remember the RSA murders ? Now i'm
    >not saying it's OK to spam but at least we are still in one peace and able
    >to talk about him.

    You could also say that about that woman who ripped of social welfare
    of 2.4 million. This guy is costing people millions of dollars in
    wasted time and productivity, not to mention ISPs with the bandwidth.
    I hope this guy is eventually made an example of. I am sure he doesn't
    care at the moment, but if enough people kick up a stink, and he gets
    lots of negative publicity, I am sure he wiil start to take notice.

    art, Aug 15, 2003
  13. Robert Mathews

    art Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:28:53 +1200, "Howard" <>
    wrote:

> [...]

    >ns_name_02: ns1.caverock.co.nz
    >ns_ip4_02: 202.37.100.1
    >%
    >% Users are advised that the following activities are strictly forbidden.
    >%
    >% Using multiple WHOIS queries, or using the output of multiple WHOIS
    >% queries in conjunction with any other facility or service, to enable
    >% or effect a download of part or all of the .nz Register.
    >%
    >% Using any information contained in the WHOIS query output to attempt a
    >% targeted contact campaign with any person, or any organisation, using any
    >% medium.
    >%
    >% A breach of these conditions will be treated as a breach of the .nz
    >Policies
    >% and Procedures. Sanctions in line with those specified in the policies

    for .coms, you can pay extra to have it private.

    art, Aug 15, 2003
  14. "Classic Car Fair" <> wrote in message

    > What happens if your willy is far too big? Is there a pill to reduce its
    > enormous size and appetite? Mine drags along the ground and is a sheer
    > nuisance, plus it has a mind of its own and likes chasing sheep. Bloody
    > pest, really, having a gigantic hungry donger.

    That is your head. :-]
    Your donger is the little tummy banana thing that you wet yerself wif.

    Howard Johnson, Aug 15, 2003
  15. Robert Mathews

    Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:32:11 +1200, Henry Sidgwick
    <> wrote:

    >Rob King allegedly said:
    >
    >> His comment of "just delete them" is all well and good, but while we
    >> still have volume charging on our internet connections, each little
    >> piece of spam has a monetary penalty attached to it.
    >>
    >> Arrogant toad.

    >Too right.
    >
    >My sendmail gateway explicitly rejects connects from known spammers.....just
    >to save me data traffic.

    What a hoot Steve.
    You reject 'known spammers' yet you send out unsolicited emails
    yourself!

    Cath

    , Aug 15, 2003
  16. Bruce Simpson, Aug 15, 2003
  17. Robert Mathews

    Snoopy Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:52:21 +1200, art <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:40:07 +1200, "Robert Mathews"
    ><do_you_masturbate@too_much.com.org.qq> wrote:
    >
    >>Interesting article in NZ Herald today, regarding Shane Atkinson, of
    >>Christchurch. There's also a link to it from aardvark.
    >>

    >Someone should take him to fairgo, or get holmes involved, to
    >publisise this more. I am sure the more unsolicited compliant he gets,
    >the harder life will be for him. I can't believe how immoral he is.

    Immorality is not a crime. However, selling prescription medicines
    without a prescription is. And I may just have the evidence needed
    to nail him. Any suggestions as to how I should go about it?

    SNOOPY

    Snoopy, Aug 15, 2003
  18. Robert Mathews

    art Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:54:58 +1200, Bruce Simpson
    <> wrote:

    >There's some interesting news on this subject at:
    >
    >http://aardvark.co.nz/daily/2003/n081501.shtml
    >
    >InternetNZ Goes After Unrepentant ChCh Spammer!

    Unfortionately I can't see them getting too far with NZ currents laws,
    but I hope the guy will be having a few sleepless nights with worry.

    art, Aug 15, 2003
  19. Robert Mathews

    Snoopy Guest

    wrote:

    >Snoopy wrote:
    >
    >> I saw that the author managed to trace him through 'whois'. Can
    >> anyone explain how this is done?

    >Here is the result of a search for caverock.net.nz on www.allwhois.com
    ><snip>

    Thanks for that website.

    I've had a look at the Herald article. The domains allegedly owned by
    Atkinson are: penis-tips.com, rxmedicalgroup.com and sizepills.biz

    The first two check out, but the last one is registered to someone in
    Qatar. How is that traced back to Atkinson?

    SNOOPY

    Snoopy, Aug 15, 2003
  20. Rob King wrote:

    > Robert Mathews wrote:
    >
    > His comment of "just delete them" is all well and good, but while we
    > still have volume charging on our internet connections, each little
    > piece of spam has a monetary penalty attached to it.

    Dump a load of horse shit on his "Nice car" - when he complains, tell him to
    just wash it...

    Richard Malcolm-Smith, Aug 15, 2003