    the Envelope size to the nearest NZ size then do some test prints..

    And one have a Web site that list US and NZ Envelope sizes..?

    Thanks

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn, Mar 5, 2005

  2. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn provided this moment of wisdom....

    >Played with Wordpad an from memory Works but none seem to support NZ
    >Envelope sizes.
    >

    >I there any ware that this can be fixed or a Template loaded..
    >

    >What I have done in the past it to cut paper the size of the Envelope and set
    >the Envelope size to the nearest NZ size then do some test prints..
    >

    >And one have a Web site that list US and NZ Envelope sizes..?
    >

    >Thanks

    At the risk of mis-reading your bad english.....

    Have you tried any of the following....

    Avery
    Word Perfect
    MS Word
    MS Works
    Numerous other apps
    Google

    Ryan Jacobs, Mar 5, 2005

  3. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    My Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 23:20:51 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:

    >Played with Wordpad an from memory Works but none seem to support NZ
    >Envelope sizes.

    what a troll, who uses those products?

    My, Mar 5, 2005
  4. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Impossible Guest

    Impossible, Mar 5, 2005
  5. BILL     bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn

    Impossible Guest

    "My" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 23:20:51 +1300, BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Played with Wordpad an from memory Works but none seem to support
    >>NZ
    >>Envelope sizes.

    > what a troll, who uses those products?

    You would be the troll here. Obviously the OP uses one of these
    products.

    Impossible, Mar 5, 2005