    Chris Hope Guest

    Anyone know how long after a .nz domain expires that it is available to
    be registered by someone else?
    Chris Hope, Aug 31, 2005

  2. In <df3fvs$vlm$> Chris Hope wrote:
    > Anyone know how long after a .nz domain expires that it is available
    > to be registered by someone else?

    90 days.

    --
    Regards, Alastair.
    Wellington, New Zealand

    My supplied email address is fake. Any views expressed in this posting
    are personal and its content remains the property of Alastair. Alastair
    accepts no responsibility for any misinformation resulting from this
    posting.
    Alastair .geek.nz, Aug 31, 2005

  3. Chris Hope

    Fran Guest

    Chris Hope wrote:

    > Anyone know how long after a .nz domain expires that it is available to
    > be registered by someone else?

    3 months after it's been suspended/expired.

    Fran
    :):):)
    Fran, Aug 31, 2005