nz.comp SETI@Home BOINC

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by DoggNZ, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. DoggNZ

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Jan 28, 2005

  2. DoggNZ wrote:
    > Haven't seen much mentioned in here for a while....
    > http://www.setisynergy.com/stats/teams.php?team=30823

    I've had to take it off my work PC, I got a new one, a Presc(H)ott, and
    the fan is too loud and it hits it's thermal throttling after ~5 mins,
    making it almost un-usable. and at home I have switched to Linux, and
    havent got round to getting it running yet.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 28, 2005

  3. DoggNZ

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:18:47 +1300, DoggNZ
    <> wrote:

    >Haven't seen much mentioned in here for a while....
    >
    >I noticed we're still doing quite well as a group. I haven't got as
    >many machines running as I should have but I'll get round to cranking
    >up a couple more at some stage.
    >
    >http://www.setisynergy.com/stats/teams.php?team=30823

    I must get mine running again, I'm letting the team down :)

    Bret, Jan 28, 2005