    The team is still in the top 100 world-wide.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Sep 17, 2004

  2. ~misfit~

    steve Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    > Just want to welcome 'astrae' to the scoreboard. Well done!
    >
    > The team is still in the top 100 world-wide.
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    I've got stacks of SETI WUs that have been processed but not
    uploaded.....there seems to be a bottleneck somewhere.
    steve, Sep 17, 2004

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    steve wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >
    >> Just want to welcome 'astrae' to the scoreboard. Well done!
    >>
    >> The team is still in the top 100 world-wide.
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~

    > I've got stacks of SETI WUs that have been processed but not
    > uploaded.....there seems to be a bottleneck somewhere.

    That's strange, all mine have uploaded recently and this page:

    http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah/sah_status.html

    Shows everything except the splitters running fine. Yesterday it was even
    better, only 'Milkyway' was not running.

    Everyone in alt.sci.seti is reporting everything running fine.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Sep 18, 2004
  4. ~misfit~

    Dogg Guest

    On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:44:36 +1200, "~misfit~"
    <> wrote:

    >Just want to welcome 'astrae' to the scoreboard. Well done!
    >
    >The team is still in the top 100 world-wide.

    BOINC 4.09 is out as well.

    http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/download.php
    Dogg, Sep 18, 2004
  5. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Dogg wrote:
    > On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:44:36 +1200, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Just want to welcome 'astrae' to the scoreboard. Well done!
    >>
    >> The team is still in the top 100 world-wide.

    > BOINC 4.09 is out as well.
    >
    > http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/download.php

    Hmm, didn't know that. Must check the prochedure for upgrading. Maybe it's a
    fixed version that will run on 98/ME as 4.05 caused all sorts of probs with
    9x. May not be needed on XP/2K. (<- Speculation only)
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Sep 18, 2004