[nz.comp] Cheapest Linux Shared Hosting!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Matthew Poole, May 19, 2005.

  1. We don't appreciate this kind of spam on usenet. I trust that you will
    educate your associate as to the error of his ways.

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 00:03:17 +0800, someone purporting to be DuoServers
    doth scrawl:

    --
    Matthew Poole
    "Don't use force. Get a bigger hammer."
    Matthew Poole, May 19, 2005

  2. Matthew Poole

    Impossible Guest

    "Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message
    > We don't appreciate this kind of spam on usenet. I trust that you
    > will
    > educate your associate as to the error of his ways.
    >
    > On Fri, 20 May 2005 00:03:17 +0800, someone purporting to be
    > DuoServers
    > doth scrawl:

    <SNIPPED Spam>

    No need to re-broadcast with every complaint. Kinda defeats the
    purpose :)
    Impossible, May 20, 2005

  3. On Fri, 20 May 2005 17:34:38 -0400, someone purporting to be Impossible
    doth scrawl:

    > "Matthew Poole" <> wrote in message
    >> We don't appreciate this kind of spam on usenet. I trust that you
    >> will
    >> educate your associate as to the error of his ways.
    >>
    >> On Fri, 20 May 2005 00:03:17 +0800, someone purporting to be
    >> DuoServers
    >> doth scrawl:
    >>

    > <SNIPPED Spam>
    >
    > No need to re-broadcast with every complaint. Kinda defeats the
    > purpose :)

    Yes, but when you're sending it to what you hope is someone who will deal
    with it (the website in question just says "Wrong page" if you try and go
    to it), it's nice to include the details. I regularly bollock people who
    reply to spammers on here and include the whole message.
    I probably shouldn't have copied-in the group, though.

    Matthew Poole, May 21, 2005
  4. Impossible wrote:
    >>We don't appreciate this kind of spam on usenet. I trust that you
    >>will
    >>educate your associate as to the error of his ways.

    >>On Fri, 20 May 2005 00:03:17 +0800, someone purporting to be
    >>DuoServers
    >>doth scrawl:

    > <SNIPPED Spam>
    > No need to re-broadcast with every complaint. Kinda defeats the
    > purpose :)

    unless you are cc'ing and telling the group in one go... which is what
    he was doing.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 22, 2005