    the US wants to get some info from sites that restrict to NZ IP
    addresses.
    geoff

    Geoffm, Oct 15, 2008

  2. Geoffm

    Geoffm Guest

    Geoffm, Oct 17, 2008

  3. Geoffm

    Geoffm Guest

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:00:04 +1300, Mark Robinson
    <2tod.net> wrote:

    >Geoffm wrote:
    >> Anyone know of any NZ based proxy servers (pay ones ok). A friend in
    >> the US wants to get some info from sites that restrict to NZ IP
    >> addresses.

    >Why not install one on your machine and let your friend use that ?

    Anyone got any step-by-step guides to do that - Win XP machine. I can
    foward ports from the router, but what programs do I need and how do I
    set them up?
    Geoff

    Geoffm, Oct 17, 2008
  4. Geoffm

    EMB Guest

    Geoffm wrote:
    > On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:00:04 +1300, Mark Robinson
    > <2tod.net> wrote:
    >
    >> Geoffm wrote:
    >>> Anyone know of any NZ based proxy servers (pay ones ok). A friend in
    >>> the US wants to get some info from sites that restrict to NZ IP
    >>> addresses.

    >> Why not install one on your machine and let your friend use that ?

    > Anyone got any step-by-step guides to do that - Win XP machine. I can
    > foward ports from the router, but what programs do I need and how do I
    > set them up?

    Freeproxy should work

    http://www.handcraftedsoftware.org/index.php?page=5

    EMB, Oct 17, 2008
  5. Geoffm

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Geoffm wrote:
    >> On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:00:04 +1300, Mark Robinson
    >> <2tod.net> wrote:

    >>> Why not install one on your machine and let your friend use that ?

    >> Anyone got any step-by-step guides to do that - Win XP machine. I can
    >> foward ports from the router, but what programs do I need and how do I
    >> set them up?

    > Freeproxy should work
    >
    > http://www.handcraftedsoftware.org/index.php?page=5

    Wingate?