NZ based consumer complaints websites, are there any out there?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by jaqpen, Nov 25, 2005.

  1. jaqpen

    jaqpen Guest

    I am currently experiencing great difficulty trying to obtain good
    after sales service from Parallel Imported Ltd regarding a digital
    still camera that I purchased from them earlier this year and which
    subsequently broke, three and a half months later.

    The company's response to the return of my camera and my complaints
    regarding the fault and their incompetent after sales service seems to
    veer between yet more incompetence and downright dishonesty and they
    are being utterly unhelpful and hostile, claiming that I willfully
    mistreated, abused and so damaged the camera, which I did not. I
    suspect I will have to take the matter to the Disputes Tribunal to gain
    a resolution but meanwhile I'd like to warn other consumers out there
    about the terrible experience that I am having with this company so
    that they are better informed as to the possible downfalls of
    purchasing parallel imported products (i.e lack of after sales service
    etc.) Unfortunately, I can't find any NZ sites that are equivalent to
    e.g badbusinessbureau.com or squeakywheel.com, through which people can
    publicize their bad experiences and warn others against purchasing
    goods or services from such traders.

    I am aware of the Consumers Institute of course, and intend to advise
    them of this matter also, but have not been able to find any NZ sites
    that enable people to directly submit reports of their experiences for
    online publication.

    First off, is anyone aware of any such sites? Secondly, if no-one is,
    I'd be interested to get any feedback on the idea of setting one up;
    e.g do you see a need for it, would you use it? What are your thoughts
    on the matter? I would be most interested in and appreciative of any
    information / feedback anyone would care to contribute regarding this
    issue.

    Cheers.

    Acknowledgement: Thanks due to Nigel Horrocks (NZ Netguide) for
    suggesting that I check out this user group

    jaqpen, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Nathan Mercer, Nov 25, 2005

  3. jaqpen

    Chris Marr Guest

    jaqpen wrote:

    > I am currently experiencing great difficulty trying to obtain good
    > after sales service from Parallel Imported Ltd regarding a digital
    > still camera that I purchased from them earlier this year and which
    > subsequently broke, three and a half months later.
    >
    > The company's response to the return of my camera and my complaints
    > regarding the fault and their incompetent after sales service seems to
    > veer between yet more incompetence and downright dishonesty and they
    > are being utterly unhelpful and hostile, claiming that I willfully
    > mistreated, abused and so damaged the camera, which I did not. I
    > suspect I will have to take the matter to the Disputes Tribunal to gain
    > a resolution but meanwhile I'd like to warn other consumers out there
    > about the terrible experience that I am having with this company so
    > that they are better informed as to the possible downfalls of
    > purchasing parallel imported products (i.e lack of after sales service
    > etc.) Unfortunately, I can't find any NZ sites that are equivalent to
    > e.g badbusinessbureau.com or squeakywheel.com, through which people can
    > publicize their bad experiences and warn others against purchasing
    > goods or services from such traders.
    >
    > I am aware of the Consumers Institute of course, and intend to advise
    > them of this matter also, but have not been able to find any NZ sites
    > that enable people to directly submit reports of their experiences for
    > online publication.
    >
    > First off, is anyone aware of any such sites? Secondly, if no-one is,
    > I'd be interested to get any feedback on the idea of setting one up;
    > e.g do you see a need for it, would you use it? What are your thoughts
    > on the matter? I would be most interested in and appreciative of any
    > information / feedback anyone would care to contribute regarding this
    > issue.
    >
    > Cheers.
    >
    > Acknowledgement: Thanks due to Nigel Horrocks (NZ Netguide) for
    > suggesting that I check out this user group

    The pain of poor quality remains long after the pleasure of low price has
    been forgotten.

    I read that on a poster somewhere. :)

    Mackin.

    Chris Marr, Nov 25, 2005
  4. jaqpen

    jaqpen Guest

    Thanks for that Nathan, much appreciated :) It's a pretty interesting
    site

    jaqpen, Nov 25, 2005
  5. jaqpen

    jaqpen Guest

    ummm, damn straight! *sigh* I certainly learned the lesson the hard
    way!

    jaqpen, Nov 25, 2005
  6. jaqpen

    Craig Shore Guest

    On 24 Nov 2005 19:28:58 -0800, "jaqpen" <> wrote:

    >I am aware of the Consumers Institute of course, and intend to advise
    >them of this matter also, but have not been able to find any NZ sites
    >that enable people to directly submit reports of their experiences for
    >online publication.

    There is one for computer gear, which i've followed links to a few times, but
    never bookmarked so I couldn't tell you what it's address is.

    Craig Shore, Nov 25, 2005
  7. jaqpen

    Brendan Guest

    On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:34:03 +1300, Chris Marr wrote:

    > The pain of poor quality remains long after the pleasure of low price has
    > been forgotten.
    >
    > I read that on a poster somewhere. :)

    The pain of paying top dollar AND having poor service or quality remains
    even longer. And that is far too common also.

    No, what you do is buy the cheapest you can find, from a business that
    backs it up properly.

    I speak from experience: I bought a Sony monitor some years ago, top of the
    line and around TWICE the price of other, reputable brands.

    I went through 3 of them before they sent me one that ACTUALLY worked as
    advertised. Dealing with Sony was like pulling teeth; in the end I got
    someone who actually DID do something, after weeks worth of the run-around.

    On the other hand, bought a stereo from warehouse. Cheap arsed one. Played
    up. Took it back, they verified it was playing up, gave me a new one on the
    spot. Worked well since. And this is what happens every time, so far for
    years.

    Purchased RAM from SuperCheapComputer's ltd. The ram was about the cheapest
    in NZ at the time, but it was faulty. Super Cheap would not answer emails,
    phone calls or anything. As is their reputation - EXTREMELY BAD. Illegal.

    Moral of this story ? IT HAS *NOTHING* WHAT SO FUCKING EVER TO DO WITH
    PRICE.

    It has EVERYTHING to do with customer service. And no amount of money you
    pay will gaurantee that from any business; *ONLY* research will. Some of
    the worst service comes with the highest price tags. Some of the best comes
    with the lowest price.

    --

    .... Brendan

    #434593 +(5044)- [X]

    *** Topic in #doghouse is 'Our hearts are extended to the 17 victims of the
    recent internet fraud'
    * Anubis has joined #doghouse
    <Anubis> what fraud?
    <Kadmium> You haven't heard about it?
    <Anubis> no?
    <Kadmium> You can read the full story at http://www.tubgirl.com
    <Anubis> omg wtf!
    *** Kadmium changes topic to 'Our hearts are extended to the 18 victims of
    the recent internet fraud'

    Note: All my comments are copyright 26/11/2005 12:07:45 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Nov 25, 2005
  8. jaqpen

    thingy Guest

    Brendan wrote:
    > On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:34:03 +1300, Chris Marr wrote:
    >

    >>The pain of poor quality remains long after the pleasure of low price has
    >>been forgotten.
    >>
    >>I read that on a poster somewhere. :)

    > The pain of paying top dollar AND having poor service or quality remains
    > even longer. And that is far too common also.
    >
    > No, what you do is buy the cheapest you can find, from a business that
    > backs it up properly.
    >
    > I speak from experience: I bought a Sony monitor some years ago, top of the
    > line and around TWICE the price of other, reputable brands.
    >
    > I went through 3 of them before they sent me one that ACTUALLY worked as
    > advertised. Dealing with Sony was like pulling teeth; in the end I got
    > someone who actually DID do something, after weeks worth of the run-around.
    >
    > On the other hand, bought a stereo from warehouse. Cheap arsed one. Played
    > up. Took it back, they verified it was playing up, gave me a new one on the
    > spot. Worked well since. And this is what happens every time, so far for
    > years.
    >
    > Purchased RAM from SuperCheapComputer's ltd. The ram was about the cheapest
    > in NZ at the time, but it was faulty. Super Cheap would not answer emails,
    > phone calls or anything. As is their reputation - EXTREMELY BAD. Illegal.
    >
    > Moral of this story ? IT HAS *NOTHING* WHAT SO FUCKING EVER TO DO WITH
    > PRICE.
    >
    > It has EVERYTHING to do with customer service. And no amount of money you
    > pay will gaurantee that from any business; *ONLY* research will. Some of
    > the worst service comes with the highest price tags. Some of the best comes
    > with the lowest price.

    Funny that, I bought a high end Sony monitor a few years back it was
    double the price of the ktx I got 2 years latter to replace it because
    it kept packing up....in my younger days I bought Sony kit and now wont
    go near it.....expensive, fails and costs an arm and a leg to fix....and
    the fixes dont seem to last....The last TV I got was Panasonic, I did
    get 8 years out of it but 2 repairs...I know look for 2 or 3 warrantees
    on "lesser" brands like Sanyo, and even DSE's kit, way cheaper and lasts
    as long if not Longer...(My parents Sanyo is the same age as my
    Panasonic yet it is still going fine....)

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Nov 25, 2005
  9. jaqpen

    Guest

    Interesting. Why don't you right up a full report of the incident here
    for us? To be frank, your current report is a bit lacking on details as
    you haven't really told us what the fault was with the camera, if you
    have any idea how it developed and if they've given a reason they claim
    it's your fault. Without the details or a victory in the disputes
    tribunal, we (or I at least) won't be able to give your complaint due
    weight. I mean if the LCD on your camera developed a crack and you're
    saying it's not your fault, well I think most of us would side with
    Parallel Imported Ltd. This may seem like a silly example but in fact I
    saw a case a few months ago on FairGo where this kid was claiming his
    Ipod LCD screen mysteriously developed a crack overnight and he didn't
    drop it or anything. I find the story incredibly hard to believe and
    really side with the Ipod distro in that case.

    BTW, to be fair after sales support issues can arise with non parallel
    imported products. The primary difference is that you do not have the
    NZ official distro to fall back on. But of course, the NZ official
    distro may not be as reliable. This is perhaps not true for cameras but
    for computer components for sure.

    Of course, parallel imported products tend to be from cheapish
    retailers so they may have more problems from the more expensive
    retailers who tend not to have parallel imported stuff. For example,
    SuperCheapPCs has a number of non parallel imported products. I'm not
    sure if they have any parallel imported products, but if they do, I
    suspect it won't make any difference in terms of SuperCheap support
    (except it may take longer if it's parallel imported). You'll still get
    the same (probably crappy) service. Of course, as I've said, the
    difference is you can fall back on the NZ distro in accordance with the
    CGA if it's imported by the distro (i.e. not parallel imported). But if
    the official distro is just as crap, you won't be any better off. In
    fact if given a choice between a non parallel imported item from
    SuperCheap and a parallel imported one from Ascent, I think most of us
    will go with Ascent.

    P.S. I don't think Ascent has parallel imported stuff but it's a good
    point nevertheless IMHO

    , Nov 25, 2005
  10. jaqpen

    Brendan Guest

    On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 08:31:00 +1300, thingy wrote:

    > Funny that, I bought a high end Sony monitor a few years back it was
    > double the price of the ktx I got 2 years latter to replace it because
    > it kept packing up....in my younger days I bought Sony kit and now wont
    > go near it.....expensive, fails and costs an arm and a leg to fix....and
    > the fixes dont seem to last....The last TV I got was Panasonic, I did
    > get 8 years out of it but 2 repairs...I know look for 2 or 3 warrantees
    > on "lesser" brands like Sanyo, and even DSE's kit, way cheaper and lasts
    > as long if not Longer...(My parents Sanyo is the same age as my
    > Panasonic yet it is still going fine....)

    Exactly. Paying big money is no guarantee of anything, infact it's often
    the first sign you are a sucker.

    Number of times a friends cheap arsed $80 dvd player from Countdown played
    disks the $1000 one would not is educational.

    --

    .... Brendan

    #207373 +(8140)- [X]

    <anamexis> oh man
    <anamexis> I was opening a coke, right
    --> Beefpile (~) has joined #themacmind
    <anamexis> and it exploded
    <anamexis> ALMOST all over my keyboard
    <anamexis> but I got it away just in time
    <-- Beefpile has quit (sick fuckers)
    <anamexis> :<

    Note: All my comments are copyright 27/11/2005 1:45:23 a.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Nov 26, 2005
  11. jaqpen

    Rob Guest

    "Brendan" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:34:03 +1300, Chris Marr wrote:
    >
    >> The pain of poor quality remains long after the pleasure of low price has
    >> been forgotten.
    >>
    >> I read that on a poster somewhere. :)

    > The pain of paying top dollar AND having poor service or quality remains
    > even longer. And that is far too common also.
    >
    > No, what you do is buy the cheapest you can find, from a business that
    > backs it up properly.
    >
    > I speak from experience: I bought a Sony monitor some years ago, top of
    > the
    > line and around TWICE the price of other, reputable brands.
    >
    > I went through 3 of them before they sent me one that ACTUALLY worked as
    > advertised. Dealing with Sony was like pulling teeth; in the end I got
    > someone who actually DID do something, after weeks worth of the
    > run-around.
    >
    > On the other hand, bought a stereo from warehouse. Cheap arsed one. Played
    > up. Took it back, they verified it was playing up, gave me a new one on
    > the
    > spot. Worked well since. And this is what happens every time, so far for
    > years.
    >
    > Purchased RAM from SuperCheapComputer's ltd. The ram was about the
    > cheapest
    > in NZ at the time, but it was faulty. Super Cheap would not answer emails,
    > phone calls or anything. As is their reputation - EXTREMELY BAD. Illegal.
    >
    > Moral of this story ? IT HAS *NOTHING* WHAT SO FUCKING EVER TO DO WITH
    > PRICE.
    >
    > It has EVERYTHING to do with customer service. And no amount of money you
    > pay will gaurantee that from any business; *ONLY* research will. Some of
    > the worst service comes with the highest price tags. Some of the best
    > comes
    > with the lowest price.
    >
    > --
    >
    > ... Brendan
    >
    > #434593 +(5044)- [X]
    >
    > *** Topic in #doghouse is 'Our hearts are extended to the 17 victims of
    > the
    > recent internet fraud'
    > * Anubis has joined #doghouse
    > <Anubis> what fraud?
    > <Kadmium> You haven't heard about it?
    > <Anubis> no?
    > <Kadmium> You can read the full story at http://www.tubgirl.com
    > <Anubis> omg wtf!
    > *** Kadmium changes topic to 'Our hearts are extended to the 18 victims of
    > the recent internet fraud'
    >

    > Note: All my comments are copyright 26/11/2005 12:07:45 a.m. and are
    > opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my
    > recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    I also purchased a new sony LCD monitor. It had problems out of the box, and
    I was given the run around by sony for a month, before they delivered a
    replacement . Second was in worse condition than the first, and I think they
    gave me a second. I ended up gettiing my money back, and the retailer
    explained that sony was very bad with its aftersales service and apologised
    for it. In teh end I ended up buying the sony montitr direct from the
    sonystyle shop, I paid more for it, but I was able to check it in store and
    have a physical store to go to should a problem arise in the future.

    Rob, Nov 27, 2005
  12. jaqpen

    jaqpen Guest

    wrote:
    > Interesting. Why don't you right up a full report of the incident here
    > for us? To be frank, your current report is a bit lacking on details as
    > you haven't really told us what the fault was with the camera, if you
    > have any idea how it developed and if they've given a reason they claim
    > it's your fault. Without the details or a victory in the disputes
    > tribunal, we (or I at least) won't be able to give your complaint due
    > weight.

    Yup, that's a fair comment, absolutely. As for a full report, I'm
    keeping a diary of the whole shinanegans (it's at about 8 A4 pages at
    the moment) which contains details of the conversations that I've had
    with various employees regarding this matter over the last three and a
    half weeks or so, since I first took the camera in. I think I'll
    create a blog containing all that info within the next couple of days
    and then post the link here so you can read it all for yourself.

    And of course, I understand your comments about non-parallel imported
    products also, those too are definately a fair call. Thanks for all
    your feedback / input.

    jaqpen, Nov 27, 2005
  13. jaqpen

    jaqpen Guest

    Yup, fair comment. I too have gone to a supposedly reputable,
    authorised service provider (when I needed my car fixed, which ok, is a
    service, not a product, but the principle is the same) and paid a
    premium for their supposed expertise, only to discover that despite my
    taking the car in 3 times they were unable to fix it and actually
    created further problems. Just reading some of the other reviews on
    the net by users who bought the same camera as me from authorised Sony
    Dealers indicates that Sony can be as tardy / slack as anyone else in
    responding to the need for after sales service.

    However, this does bring me back to my original question, possibly
    there is a need for a local consumer complaints website no matter
    whether the product is paralell imported or not, so that people can
    publicise their experiences (both bad and good) and by doing so, so
    make it easier for others to choose their goods / services providers?

    jaqpen, Nov 27, 2005
  14. jaqpen

    jaqpen Guest

    Thanks Craig, I'll have a hunt for it and also ask around via a few
    geeks of my acquaintance ;-) Cheers

    jaqpen, Nov 27, 2005
  15. jaqpen

    Rob Guest

    "jaqpen" <> wrote in message
    >I am currently experiencing great difficulty trying to obtain good
    > after sales service from Parallel Imported Ltd regarding a digital
    > still camera that I purchased from them earlier this year and which
    > subsequently broke, three and a half months later.
    >
    > The company's response to the return of my camera and my complaints
    > regarding the fault and their incompetent after sales service seems to
    > veer between yet more incompetence and downright dishonesty and they
    > are being utterly unhelpful and hostile, claiming that I willfully
    > mistreated, abused and so damaged the camera, which I did not. I
    > suspect I will have to take the matter to the Disputes Tribunal to gain
    > a resolution but meanwhile I'd like to warn other consumers out there
    > about the terrible experience that I am having with this company so
    > that they are better informed as to the possible downfalls of
    > purchasing parallel imported products (i.e lack of after sales service
    > etc.) Unfortunately, I can't find any NZ sites that are equivalent to
    > e.g badbusinessbureau.com or squeakywheel.com, through which people can
    > publicize their bad experiences and warn others against purchasing
    > goods or services from such traders.
    >
    > I am aware of the Consumers Institute of course, and intend to advise
    > them of this matter also, but have not been able to find any NZ sites
    > that enable people to directly submit reports of their experiences for
    > online publication.
    >
    > First off, is anyone aware of any such sites? Secondly, if no-one is,
    > I'd be interested to get any feedback on the idea of setting one up;
    > e.g do you see a need for it, would you use it? What are your thoughts
    > on the matter? I would be most interested in and appreciative of any
    > information / feedback anyone would care to contribute regarding this
    > issue.
    >
    > Cheers.
    >
    > Acknowledgement: Thanks due to Nigel Horrocks (NZ Netguide) for
    > suggesting that I check out this user group

    Many products they sell seem to be the same price as you can buy at regular
    retail shops. The one good thing they have done is make other retailers
    bring their prices down to match Parallel importers, which means that you
    are better off going to a regular retailer even if you pay a few more
    dollars.

    Rob, Nov 27, 2005
  16. In article <1dnnmfuivjwl9$>, Brendan <> wrote:
    >On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 08:31:00 +1300, thingy wrote:
    >
    >> Funny that, I bought a high end Sony monitor a few years back it was
    >> double the price of the ktx I got 2 years latter to replace it because
    >> it kept packing up....in my younger days I bought Sony kit and now wont
    >> go near it.....expensive, fails and costs an arm and a leg to fix....and
    >> the fixes dont seem to last....The last TV I got was Panasonic, I did
    >> get 8 years out of it but 2 repairs...I know look for 2 or 3 warrantees
    >> on "lesser" brands like Sanyo, and even DSE's kit, way cheaper and lasts
    >> as long if not Longer...(My parents Sanyo is the same age as my
    >> Panasonic yet it is still going fine....)

    >Exactly. Paying big money is no guarantee of anything, infact it's often
    >the first sign you are a sucker.
    >
    >Number of times a friends cheap arsed $80 dvd player from Countdown played
    >disks the $1000 one would not is educational.

    I recall an early Meridian (I think) CD player ($2000 + at the time) not
    playing about 1/3 of the CDs put into it. My cheap toshiba played all bar
    one without complaint :)

    Never buy version 1.0 (or earlier) of anything. Never pay extra for
    "quality". Never accept crap no matter how much you have paid for it :)

    Your consuming experience will be good.

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Nov 29, 2005
  17. jaqpen

    Brendan Guest

    On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:32:29 GMT, Bruce Sinclair wrote:

    > Never buy version 1.0 (or earlier) of anything. Never pay extra for
    > "quality". Never accept crap no matter how much you have paid for it :)

    True. But it's soo shiny.... lol

    --

    .... Brendan

    #329292 +(4352)- [X]

    <Batty> Euch, rap is just missing one letter. c.
    <zeep> rapc?
    <Batty> ...
    <Batty> Crap you idiot. you put the c on the other end
    <zeep> oic
    <Batty> Though you could also say it's missing an e
    <zeep> wtf is erap?
    * Batty bangs his head repeatedly against a wall

    Note: All my comments are copyright 30/11/2005 2:08:56 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Nov 30, 2005
  18. In article <v5jzb6wc7bv5$>, Brendan <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:32:29 GMT, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >
    >> Never buy version 1.0 (or earlier) of anything. Never pay extra for
    >> "quality". Never accept crap no matter how much you have paid for it :)

    >True. But it's soo shiny.... lol

    ... and NEVER buy it because it looks pretty :) :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Nov 30, 2005
  19. jaqpen

    marika Guest

    wrote:
    > Interesting. Why don't you right up a full report of the incident here
    > for us?

    on Criminal Minds when Patinkin asked if the guy could crack the code
    in 6 tries, the answer was that it would be difficult, Patinkin said
    something like "Try
    harder. Fail more. Fail better". Everyone looked at him, and her
    turned
    to another agent and said "Thomas Becket". The first agent responded
    with the similar short lines (I don't know what they were), looked at
    the other
    agent, and said, "Yoda". It was the only time I laughed out loud other
    than the other night when I was watching "E-Ring" (which seems like it
    has
    potential but will eventually go head-to-head with "Dangerous Minds" at
    9:00 p.m. on Friday). Benjamin Bratt's character, a 20-year Army guy
    who is new
    to the Pentagon, was being admitted to some sort of inner sanctum in
    the
    Pentagon and had to go through some vault-like doors in order to do so.
    He
    started humming the tune to "Get Smart", and I couldn't stop laughing.

    >To be frank, your current report is a bit lacking on details as
    > you haven't really told us what the fault was with the camera, if you
    > have any idea how it developed and if they've given a reason they claim
    > it's your fault.

    Get Smart Try harder fail more fail better
    I'm not sure how many people got the joke considering how long it has
    been since
    that Don Adams series was on the air, but I got the idea the writers
    did it
    just to amuse themselves.

    mk5000

    "you know how I know you're gay"--the 40 year old virgin

    marika, Dec 4, 2005
  20. jaqpen

    Mershey Guest

    marika wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Interesting. Why don't you right up a full report of the incident here
    > > for us?

    > on Criminal Minds when Patinkin asked if the guy could crack the code
    > in 6 tries, the answer was that it would be difficult, Patinkin said
    > something like "Try
    > harder. Fail more. Fail better". Everyone looked at him, and her
    > turned
    > to another agent and said "Thomas Becket". The first agent responded
    > with the similar short lines (I don't know what they were), looked at
    > the other
    > agent, and said, "Yoda". It was the only time I laughed out loud other
    > than the other night when I was watching "E-Ring" (which seems like it
    > has
    > potential but will eventually go head-to-head with "Dangerous Minds" at
    > 9:00 p.m. on Friday). Benjamin Bratt's character, a 20-year Army guy
    > who is new
    > to the Pentagon, was being admitted to some sort of inner sanctum in
    > the
    > Pentagon and had to go through some vault-like doors in order to do so.
    > He
    > started humming the tune to "Get Smart", and I couldn't stop laughing.

    It's an interesting question, I wonder if we could find the materials
    from the website for the
    training to become familiar with it. I'm looking forward to it and
    will let you know if the website gets mentioned and how it all goes,
    etc. Interesting, you all must be
    talented people -- the thought of programming scares me, but I should
    try it
    sometime. you are good guys, hard workers,
    loves computers. but i get none of that. Very dry sense of humor, too.
    I enjoy that.

    > >To be frank, your current report is a bit lacking on details as
    > > you haven't really told us what the fault was with the camera, if you
    > > have any idea how it developed and if they've given a reason they claim
    > > it's your fault.

    > Get Smart Try harder fail more fail better
    > I'm not sure how many people got the joke considering how long it has
    > been since
    > that Don Adams series was on the air, but I got the idea the writers
    > did it
    > just to amuse themselves.

    BTW, I loved this thread which is why I am saving it. I'll keep you
    posted as if I find anything on training

    Mershey, Dec 4, 2005