    Photography?

    If so, how is it?

    thanks

    Bacchus, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Bacchus

    Bacchus Guest

    nobody taking this course??

    Bacchus, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Bacchus

    Brendon Rae Guest

    I too would be interested in knowing the views of anybody who is doing or
    has done this course

    cheers

    Brendon

    Brendon Rae, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Bacchus

    Bacchus Guest

    anyone?????

    Bacchus, Jan 8, 2004
  5. Bacchus

    Steven Wandy Guest

    > anyone?????
    > > Anyone out there taking the Digital course from The New York Institute

    of
    > > Photography?
    > >
    > > If so, how is it?
    > >
    > > thanks

    I am taking their regular course. I got an e-mail telling about the digital
    one recently. I believe the course is still relatively new, so you might not
    get a lot of response yet to people who have taken it. (I am considering it
    AFTER I finish the current one.)

    Steven Wandy, Jan 8, 2004
  6. "Bacchus" <> wrote in message news:<BkcLb.28799$>...
    > anyone?????
    >

    > "Bacchus" <> wrote in message
    > > Anyone out there taking the Digital course from The New York Institute of
    > > Photography?
    > >
    > > If so, how is it?
    > >
    > > thanks

    I'm taking the course right now. I'm waiting for the last unit. So
    far I've been very pleased with the lessons. I've been working in
    digital photography for several years and using PS since 4.0 was
    available. The lessons are straight forward and the evaluations are
    fair, but not as sophisticated as I though they'd be.
    I've been in photograpy for 25 years and in digital for 4-5 years.
    Les

    Les Greenberg, Jan 9, 2004