    Anyone know what nwiz.exe file is for?
    Cheers
    Gordon
    Gordon, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Gordon

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/nwiz/
    >
    > Thanks Mike,

    Found it in startup and registry. Wasn't sure it was needed.
    How on earth could I manage 32 desktops. have enough trouble with the ONE
    Ive got now.

    Glad to know there is an expert such as yourself on hand to assist.
    Once again, Many thanks
    Gordon

    Gordon, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Gordon

    °Mike° Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:22:28 -0000, in
    <%0gUb.2804$%>
    "Gordon" <grdoon > scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/nwiz/
    >>

    >Thanks Mike,
    >Found it in startup and registry. Wasn't sure it was needed.
    >How on earth could I manage 32 desktops. have enough trouble with the ONE
    >Ive got now.
    >
    >Glad to know there is an expert such as yourself on hand to assist.
    >Once again, Many thanks
    >Gordon

    You're welcome.

    <snip>