    files that are located in various /usr directories?

    Thanks

    dj tuchler

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Dennis J. Tuchler

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    > I downloaded nvu 1.0 and unpacked the tarball only to find that there is
    > no configuration file. I will run nvu under SuSE 9.2, Is there more to
    > do to install nvu under SuSE? If not, how do I get rid of the older nvu
    > files that are located in various /usr directories?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > dj tuchler

    rpm packages for yast from
    http://packman.links2linux.org/index.php4?action=485&vn=1

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SuSE Linux Professional 9.3, Mozilla Firefox

    Jedi Fans, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Re: NVU installation: Thanks!

    Jedi Fans wrote:
    > Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    >
    >> I downloaded nvu 1.0 and unpacked the tarball only to find that there
    >> is no configuration file. I will run nvu under SuSE 9.2, Is there
    >> more to do to install nvu under SuSE? If not, how do I get rid of the
    >> older nvu files that are located in various /usr directories?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> dj tuchler

    > rpm packages for yast from
    > http://packman.links2linux.org/index.php4?action=485&vn=1

    Thank you!

    dj tuchler

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Re: NVU installation: Thanks!

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Aug 24, 2005
  5. Dennis J. Tuchler

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Re: NVU installation: Thanks!

    Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    > Jedi Fans wrote:
    >> Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    >>
    >>> I downloaded nvu 1.0 and unpacked the tarball only to find that there
    >>> is no configuration file. I will run nvu under SuSE 9.2, Is there
    >>> more to do to install nvu under SuSE? If not, how do I get rid of the
    >>> older nvu files that are located in various /usr directories?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> dj tuchler

    >> rpm packages for yast from
    >> http://packman.links2linux.org/index.php4?action=485&vn=1