    Quote:
    All-in, a solid improvement to an excellent architecture. NVIDIA balance ALU increases with ROP considerations to create a formidable pixel pusher that currently has no equal. 7800 GTX boards can be bought from today for a UK retail price of £369. That's only some £70 more than a 6800 Ultra (15%), for a rough 40% increase in performance, should your wallet be up to the task.
    Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xMjk4

    Silverstrand, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    man to much money to waste...... i am poor :(

    unholy, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    I think I'm gonna cry :( . I want that card so bad.

    zachig, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i want to... so i can be the top :D at my lans !!!!! :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    blarg

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    PDX
    Saw this at Geforce LAN 2.0. Can't wait to get one!

    blarg, Jun 26, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: