    John Barnes Guest

    Version 91.33 is out today. Guess the 91.31 out two days ago didn't work
    out too well. Charlie rules.

    John Barnes, Jul 2, 2006

  2. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Appears the drivers are the nForce drivers NOT the gForce video drivers the
    description said they were.

    John Barnes, Jul 2, 2006

  3. I think this has been the case for some time now. I was under the impression
    that since having completed the 'Unified Driver' principle, they had all
    support shipped in the nForce driver and the installer decides what physical
    support is present and needs to have driver support installed?

    I visited the download page just now, and the xx.31 is still the official
    download - going to the Beta page, there is the xx.33. But no card specific
    drivers at all that I can see - only nForce!

    But then, perhaps we are seeing the effect of webserver cache updating
    differences across the world?

    Ah, yes - the link you posted otherwheres is indeed specifying a Forceware
    [Beta] driver, too

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jul 2, 2006
  4. Am I missing something?
    91.33 are for 32-bit only, not x64.

    --
    Asus P5WDG2-WS (i975X Express)
    P4 3.73 GHz EE

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Jul 2, 2006
  5. After polishing my glasses, I'd say that it would seem you are right.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jul 2, 2006
  6. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows XP/2003 (64-bit) 91.33 Official Beta
    beta

    Looks like 64-bit thru my glasses There is a separate one for 32-bit and
    one for Vista. I was in Vista and didn't try the 64-bit ones, but
    downloaded both and it was when I was reading the readme for the Vista ones,
    that I noticed that the driver files were IDE etc not the ones for the video
    card as indicated in the accompanying text.

    John Barnes, Jul 2, 2006
  7. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Does appear that even though labeled as for 64-bit the size matches the
    32-bit ones on the nVidia beta site, and so far there is no new 64-bit on
    the nVidia site. Sorry for the post. Whoever posted the drivers to the
    BetaNews site seems for the moment to have things totally messed up.

    John Barnes, Jul 2, 2006
  8. There must be a gremlin inside NVidia's site.
    Sometimes, on the very same day, I get redirected to different driver
    versions (older an newer) depending on the hour of the day.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jul 2, 2006