    just drag them into the system folder and say ok to replace?

    This is the first time I have installed any drivers.

    , Feb 14, 2005

  2. chuckie® Guest

    Hopefully all those newly d/l'd files are in one place (i.e., Temp folder),
    Control Panel>Display>Settings tab>Advanced button>Adapter
    tab>Properties>Driver tab, click on Update Driver and point it to the above
    location when prompted to choose a search area...HTH...luck...

    chuckie®, Feb 14, 2005

  3. On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:36:41 GMT, wrote:

    >This is for WinMe

    I'm sorry.

    >I seem to have the same .dll files in Windows\system and in
    >Windows\options\CABS . Why?

    It's a 'file cabinet'. It's got spares.

    >I just dled new drivers and am wondering how to install them.

    What do the vendor's instructions state?

    >This is the first time I have installed any drivers.

    Swill

    --
    We at the Technical Support desk are on your side.
    We don't support the intenet backbone.

    Governor Swill
    www.userfriendly.org

    Governor Swill, Feb 15, 2005