    I want TVOUT & PC monitor at the same time (via dual display??), at least
    during setup.
    Any ideas??
    Steve Robertson, Aug 2, 2004

  2. In article <>, (Steve Robertson) wrote:
    >Im having trouble with TV out with my NVidia 5900
    >When I plug in the SVideo & enable TV out the monitor
    >goes blank & gives the error "out of range, h:172KHz, V:179
    >I cant change the resoultion/refresh bach because I cant get the display
    >& the display on the TV wont let me into the display options
    >
    >I want TVOUT & PC monitor at the same time (via dual display??), at least
    >during setup.
    >Any ideas??

    More info. Win98 with latest drivers. Card is dualhead.
    Ive just tried using 2 monitors. It seems NVidia drivers thinks its OK to set
    a refresh rate at 170, and will do this without the usual 15sec test when
    trying to setup the 2 monitors & change resolution. This is the problem.
    Ive tried TVTool & Powerstrip, same issue.
    Anyone know a fix for this??
    Steve Robertson, Aug 2, 2004

  3. On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 06:51:12 GMT, (Steve Robertson) wrote:

    >Im having trouble with TV out with my NVidia 5900
    >When I plug in the SVideo & enable TV out the monitor
    >goes blank & gives the error "out of range, h:172KHz, V:179
    >I cant change the resoultion/refresh bach because I cant get the display
    >& the display on the TV wont let me into the display options
    >
    >I want TVOUT & PC monitor at the same time (via dual display??), at least
    >during setup.
    >Any ideas??

    If you can't use TVtool then you are stuffed, you have to set you monitor to
    a TV Res mode..
    The GHOST of WOGER., Aug 2, 2004