    Primary download site:
    http://www.nvidia.com/content/licen...5.00/5.05.25.00_ntune_winxp_international.exe

    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 30, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    chinga69 Guest

    chinga69, Jan 31, 2007

  3. Chinga69:
    That's weird.
    In their download page (http://www.nvidia.com/object/ntune_5.05.25.00.html)
    they clearly state:
    "Supported OSes: Windows XP (32-bit),
    Windows XP x64 Edition
    Windows Vista (32-bit)
    Windows Vista x64 Edition"
    I have noticed that some applications that are x64 compatible install 64 bit
    drivers but its programs go to the Program Files (x86) folder.
    An example of that are the Soundblaster drivers+programs.
    Maybe this is the case also, but somehow something is wrong.
    Did you try rebooting (I know it is a silly question)?
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 31, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    chinga69 Guest

    chinga69, Feb 1, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    jabloomf1230 Guest

    You can make it work under Vista x64. The installation package is
    muddled up between "c:\windows\system32" and "c:\windows\sysWOW64". Look
    where nTune is installed and look where the missing file is located.
    Then create a shortcut on your desktop to have nTune "start in" the
    folder where the missing file is located.

    jabloomf1230, Feb 1, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    chinga69 Guest

    chinga69, Feb 2, 2007