    * Products support for advanced motherboard monitoring features

    http://www.nvidia.com/object/ntune_5.05.18.00.html

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Nov 10, 2006

  2. I downloaded the User Guide for this utility and on the 6th page it states
    "Note: nTune does not support overclocking, underclocking, or performance
    autotuning on multi-processor systems." Above this note it list various
    supported processors including AMD Athlon 64 FX.

    An AMD 64 X2 dual core is not explicitly listed. Do you know if this would
    be considered a "multi-processor system"? Has anyone in this group installed
    this utlity on an AMD 64 X2 dual core system?
    --
    John

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Nov 10, 2006

  3. I have version 5.05.18.00 installed on an AMD 64 X2 4400+Asus A8N-SLI
    premium+EVGA 7800gtx KO (93.71 forceware) system. Seems the same as version
    5.00.11.06 to me.

    =?Utf-8?B?eHRlbGE=?=, Nov 11, 2006