    according to the DDK documentation.

    Now the question. Has anyone been able to get the NIVIDIA bootable raid
    system functioning?

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obm55bWFj?=, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Hi
    In case you have access to http://diamondclub.msi.com.tw/eng/index.php
    If you have then you should checkout the sticky threads with links to the
    latest drivers and search the forums. I have seen several post from people
    that have been messing around with RAID.

    If you don't have access to Diamond you will have to shop around yourself to
    fetch SW updates:
    What you find at
    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/download/dld/spt_dld_detail.php?UID=641&kind=1
    is not the latest SW. But you can go there for the BIOS and to make a fresh
    RAID driver disk - they have both 32 and 64 bit versions

    Other places to to search for help are the forums at
    http://www.planetamd64.com
    http://forum.msi.com.tw
    and as always google groups

    =?Utf-8?B?amFubWFuX2Rr?=, Nov 17, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obm55bWFj?=

    Ralf Krause Guest

    If u still have problem and dont have access to the diamond club contact me
    and i send u the files u need. However i dont know why you having problems
    cause my raid worked right away. I use raid 0.
    Reply to the post or send an email to

    hope it helps

    ralf

    Ralf Krause, Nov 21, 2005