    version is 6.39 BETA from March 2005).

    When will they release the 64-bit Windows XP drivers?

    Olav

    Olav Tollefsen, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Olav Tollefsen

    Peter Lawton Guest

    Probably a question for Nvidia, but there's some 7.12 beta nForce drivers
    available on the Web and some board manufacturers sites which work very
    well, I expect they're still finalising which version they'll finally
    release.

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Jul 7, 2005

  3. nForce 7.12 drivers:
    Information - http://warp2search.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4111
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 7, 2005
  4. The driver is pretty polished for a beta. I have no reservations about it.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 9, 2005