    Does this driver work on all GeForce cards?

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Kenny

    Wizard Guest

    Kenny , wrote in message
    nbq1r$kl1$:
    > Friend asked me to look for XP drivers for "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440
    > with AGP 8X".
    > NVIDIA Support takes me to this:
    > http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.95.html
    > Is this the correct one?
    > Does this driver work on all GeForce cards?

    Yes.

    That'll now cost you the £25 you will be taking off your friend.

    --
    Is it possible you only act stupid to hide that fact you know you are
    stupid?

    Wizard, Dec 9, 2005

  3. "Wizard" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Kenny , wrote in message
    > nbq1r$kl1$:
    >> Friend asked me to look for XP drivers for "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440
    >> with AGP 8X".
    >> NVIDIA Support takes me to this:
    >> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.95.html
    >> Is this the correct one?
    >> Does this driver work on all GeForce cards?

    > Yes.

    Nvidia has dropped support for legacy chipsets, so, it's possible it won't
    work...

    Roger Jansson, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Kenny

    Wizard Guest

    Roger Jansson , wrote in message
    nbvac$q0o$:
    > "Wizard" <> skrev i meddelandet

    g...
    >> Kenny , wrote in message
    >> nbq1r$kl1$:
    >>> Friend asked me to look for XP drivers for "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440
    >>> with AGP 8X".
    >>> NVIDIA Support takes me to this:
    >>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.95.html
    >>> Is this the correct one?
    >>> Does this driver work on all GeForce cards?

    >> Yes.
    >>

    > Nvidia has dropped support for legacy chipsets, so, it's possible it
    > won't work...

    M'kay. My time was still worth the 25 quid though, wasn't it?

    Wizard, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Roger Jansson, <>, the submerged, no-frills puttock, and
    employee who polishes buttons, reprobated:

    > "Wizard" <> skrev i meddelandet

    g...
    >> Kenny , wrote in message
    >> nbq1r$kl1$:
    >>> Friend asked me to look for XP drivers for "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440
    >>> with AGP 8X".
    >>> NVIDIA Support takes me to this:
    >>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.95.html
    >>> Is this the correct one?
    >>> Does this driver work on all GeForce cards?

    >> Yes.
    >>

    > Nvidia has dropped support for legacy chipsets, so, it's possible it
    > won't work...

    They should remove the generic GeForce category from their driver finder or
    reflect better specifics to exclude such CS's.

    Lenny Coggatt, Dec 9, 2005
  6. "Kenny" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:dnbq1r$kl1$...

    carbonconceptsusa.com, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Kenny

    fred-bloggs Guest

    fred-bloggs, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Kenny

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:33:16 -0000 If you fall from a tree,leave your
    anger on the branch and then "Kenny" <> sent this :

    >Friend asked me to look for XP drivers for "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440 with AGP
    >8X".
    >NVIDIA Support takes me to this:
    >http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.95.html
    >Is this the correct one?
    >Does this driver work on all GeForce cards?

    http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?id=10

    44.03 work well.

    HTH :)

    --