    Improved application compatibility and performance.
    For a full list of fixes issues, please view the Release Notes.

    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 2, 2006

  2. You're the man, Carlos! I'm going right after this one. What are you using
    to keep up with all this? Or do you just need a life? ;)

    Colin Barnhorst, Sep 2, 2006

  3. I live in the edge of divorce!
    I should be helping my wife cooking the Spanish "paella" for tonight (having
    dinner with some friends) and all I do is browse the net looking for news.
    Those not-so-clean web places are good (also) for news.
    If you limit yourself to read the front page (and nothing else!!!) of
    www.9down.com, you will be reading the latest news in releases.
    Please do not download anything from there.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 2, 2006
  4. My wife and I agreed long ago that divorce would not be an option.
    Homicide, maybe. Divorce, no.

    Colin Barnhorst, Sep 2, 2006