NVIDIA ForceWare Version: 81.95 WHQL XP x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 25, 2005.

  1. Issues Resolved in Version 81.95
    The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version
    81.94:

    Single GPU Issues Resolved
    There is a possible incompatibility between the ForceWare graphics driver
    and the current WDM driver.
    GeForce 7 Series: Modifying any Performance and Quality Setting using the
    system tray icon turns off Gamma and Transparency Antialiasing.
    GeForce 6800 Ultra: Textures are corrupted upon the first time entering a
    zone in Guild Wars.
    SLI-Related Issues Resolved
    GeForce 6 and 7 series, SLI: Updated F.E.A.R. SLI profile to achieve better
    SLI performance and compatibility.
    GeForce 6600, SLI: Blue-screen crash occurs when starting a new game in
    Civilization 4 with antialiasing enabled in the NVIDIA control panel.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_81.95.html

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 25, 2005

  2. Sorry, didn't see this posted by DKI and Carlos already, forgive me.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 25, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    John Barnes Guest

    Hard to keep track of everything. :)

    John Barnes, Nov 25, 2005
  4. Tell me about it! :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 25, 2005
  5. No problem, Andre.
    We are all trying to contribute here.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 25, 2005
  6. Thanks Carlos. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 25, 2005