Nvidia ForceWare Release 163.67 BETA

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jud Hendrix, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Windows XP x64, Server 2003 x64
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp64_163.67.html
    # Beta driver release.
    # This driver supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on Microsoft®
    DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 2.1 support.
    # Improved compatibility for Crysis and BioShock.
    # Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the
    release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations,
    driver fixes and known compatibility issues.

    Windows Vista 64-bit
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_163.67.html
    # Beta driver release.
    # This driver supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9,
    DirectX 10, and OpenGL for GeForce 6, 7, and 8 series GPUs.
    Jud Hendrix, Sep 11, 2007

  2. My technical expert recommends not using beta drivers because of their
    generic nature. If microsoft was comfortable with them, they would have
    passed them on as Windows updates. You have to go through a complex set of
    steps in order to install them.

    =?Utf-8?B?THVja3kgQWw=?=, Sep 13, 2007