NVIDIA ForceWare 97.46 drivers for Vista RTM

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Jud Hendrix, Jan 7, 2007.

  1. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Jud Hendrix, Jan 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 7, 2007

  3. According to the blurb on the nVidia site, these drivers are ONLY for the RTM
    version (6000 or higher) and should not be used with earlier versions:-

    Release Highlights:

    * These drivers are only compatible with Windows Vista RTM build 6000
    and higher, and should not be used with other versions of Windows Vista.
    * Includes the new NVIDIA Control Panel. Please visit the NVIDIA Control
    Panel website for more information.
    * Includes OpenGL driver for compatibility testing.
    * Improved application compatibility and performance.
    * For a full list of fixes issues, please view the Release Notes.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fyb2wgU3RlZWxl?=, Jan 7, 2007
  4. Thanks, Carol.
    I was about to install them on Vista rc2.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 8, 2007
  5. Jud Hendrix

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:11:01 -0800, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Thanks, Carol.
    >I was about to install them on Vista rc2.

    Always read the release notes beforehand ;-)

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jan 8, 2007
  6. Jud Hendrix

    Telstar Guest

    On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 08:56:07 +0100, Jud Hendrix <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:11:01 -0800, Carlos
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks, Carol.
    >>I was about to install them on Vista rc2.

    >Always read the release notes beforehand ;-)
    >
    >jud

    They works perfectly on Vista RC1.

    Telstar, Mar 3, 2007