NVIDIA Forceware 77.79 for Windows x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by dr.nil, Aug 19, 2005.

  1. dr.nil

    dr.nil Guest

    It is a quiet day so I thought I would share some drivers with you all
    well not all of your. You 32bit folks are out of luck - but then you d
    have a 78.xx release to play with after all, although those are olde
    than the last official release.

    These drivers were built on the 2nd August, which makes them the newes
    set currently available. I have been using the drivers for a couple o
    days before 77.77 was released (upgrading from 77.72) and haven'
    really noticed too many differences, but then I didn't really have an
    issues with the older set. The drivers are not WHQL signed so onl
    those that are not afraid of pop-up boxes should use them.

    http://www.techarena.in/comments.php?catid=3&id=328

    --
    dr.ni
    dr.nil's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=440
    dr.nil, Aug 19, 2005

  2. Maybe they don't make much of a difference in XP x64, but you can bet that
    the Vista beta testers will jump on them.

    Colin Barnhorst MVP, Aug 19, 2005