    Anyone got any ideas?
    --
    UN
    =?Utf-8?B?V1NpdmlsbA==?=, Oct 18, 2005

  2. The drivers does not work for this video card. Need to go to PlanetAMD64 to
    get the driver you need.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxsZW4=?=, Oct 19, 2005

  3. The name of the driver you need is called Forceware Graphics Drivers dated
    2-25-2005. If this driver does not work try the other nvidia drivers that
    Planetamd64 has listed but I'm sure this is the correct driver. Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxsZW4=?=, Oct 19, 2005
  4. The nVidia drivers I am aware of generally will not support the 'GO' cards,
    instead visit NGOHQ that have tweaked drivers that will support almost
    anything. Here is the link:

    http://www.ngohq.com/

    Greetings, Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 19, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?V1NpdmlsbA==?=

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    I have the same EXACT notebook you do. The only 64 bit drivers that will
    work are from Guru3D.com.

    You'll want to go to Guru3D.com, and find the drivers for the 64 bit Nvidia.
    The website has 32 bit drivers too. So, make sure you have the correct
    drivers. If you can't find it, e-mail me at torrey A T moderntravel d0t net
    and I can forward the exact exe file to you.

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel