Nvidia 8600GTS, or Foxconn Motherboard Problems, Help.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by TESE, Jan 2, 2008.

  1. TESE

    TESE

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    First off, I would like to state the problem:

    I do not have a screen, at all when I start my computer.

    I boot up, and there is nothing on my monitor, It doesn't even recognize an input.

    So, I'm thinking there is a problem with my graphics card, or the PCI-express connector on my mobo. I confirmed this because I took out my graphics card to run on my integrated graphics, and I got a screen, just that it was tinted and off color (I don't know how to fix that).

    My graphics card is an Nvidia Geforce 8600GTS.
    My mobo is Foxconn C51GU01 Motherboard

    Please help.

    Joe.

    TESE, Jan 2, 2008

  1. Silverstrand

    Foxconn WinFast NF4K8AC-8EKRS Motherboard

    Silverstrand
    Jul 25, 2005
  2. Silverstrand

    Foxconn WinFast NF4SK8AA-8KRS Motherboard Review

    Silverstrand
    Jul 27, 2005
  3. Silverstrand

    Foxconn 945P7AA-8EKRS2 Motherboard Review

    Silverstrand
    Sep 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Foxconn nForce 4 SLI motherboard at bit-tech.net