NVidia 81.98's for x64 are out

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 23, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Dec 23, 2005

  2. Hmm, at first sight it seems only to support PCI-E for my 6600GT, and a lot
    of other modern cards!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 23, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Rick Guest

    If you browse through the Release Notes, starting on page 44, you'll
    find a full list of supported video cards. I think you would be hard
    pressed to find one that is not supported.

    Rick, Dec 23, 2005
  4. Well, I would certainly be surprised if it didn't - I only made it to (what
    looks like a full list on. . .) page 18 of the User Guide. Also, did someone
    notice any weird font rendering in VGA resolutions of the latest releases? I
    now have gone back to [71.84] wich seem to be normal. I intend to work my
    way up through the releases to see where this all started.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 24, 2005
  5. Does anyone use screen rotation with these drivers? The 64 bit Nvdia tools
    seem to lack the hot keys that the 32bit drivers have. Not that laborious to
    right click on the screen and select the rotation, but I wondered if I was
    missing something....

    Dennis Gordon, Dec 24, 2005