    GeForce 8800GTX
    Eizo 30" 2560x1600
    XP x64 SP2 - Vista x64 SP2 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64 in tripleboot
    Maratonmannen, Mar 2, 2010

  2. Maratonmannen

    PJB Guest

    I heard this driver was faulty, allowing video cards to overheat.
    Please check this download out before using it.

    http://neosmart.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5897

    PJB, Mar 13, 2010

  3. Maratonmannen

    Tom Lake Guest

    "PJB" <> wrote in message
    > I heard this driver was faulty, allowing video cards to overheat.
    > Please check this download out before using it.

    Don't worry about it. The nVidia site pulled the offending driver and
    replaced it
    with the older version which has no problem with the fan.

    Tom Lake
    Tom Lake, Mar 14, 2010